new student (part one)

In this imagine you will need two guys. C/n and another random new guy. (relationship with the new guy will progress into close friendship.) You also are already close friends with c/n. 

r/n - random name / new kid (not rivals name! haha)

f/m - favorite music genre

You're in your art class. Sitting bored out of your mind. You're listening to music, not paying attention to your surroundings. 

The classroom is pretty dark, but a sudden light moves towards you. It's from the door, opening. There is this guy. He is dressed pretty nicely, fitting your aesthetic. Your teacher then begins to speak. 

"Ooookay guys... we have a new student here today, please be welcoming and help him with whatever he needs help with. Okay, r/n.. sit next to Y/N. the one wearing the grey sweatshirt.

You smile and wave your hand so he can see you. He smiles back. 

"Hi! I'm r/n." He says, playing with earbuds hanging out of his shirt. 

"Hi! I'm y/n.. nice to meet you! If you need help with anything let me know." You say, getting back to work. 

A little while later, you hear some music playing pretty loudly from someones earbuds. You look around, and it's r/n's. 

"Boy... I'm surprised you don't have damaged hearing by now... how do you listen to your music that loud?"

He turns and smiles, taking the earbud out of his ear. "Sorry.. haha. I love music. It calms me down."

"wow! same here. It makes me feel better." You say, smiling back. 

"whats your favorite type?"

"Oh... I love f/m.. It's pretty rare though.. so it makes sense if you dont know what that is."

"Omg! finally! Someone with the same taste as me! I'm so happy right now." He says, smiling bigger than ever. 

You guys bond all day, sharing what you like and don't like. You guys have so many similarities. You guys listen to some artists. 

When class is over, he tells you

"I had fun, I can't wait until next class to see you!"

"Me too," You tell him. 

"Oh yeah! I want to show you one last song before I go."

You guys listen to one more song as you walk to your hang out spot with f/n and c/n. 

C/N'S POV

I finally see y/n, she was taking so long. And to be honest, it's pretty awkward here at the table without her. F/n doesn't talk much. When the crowd around y/n starts to get smaller and smaller, I see her sharing earbuds with this new guy.. who is he?

She keeps laughing and they keep getting touchy... and I really don't want her to catch feelings for this guy. I like her and it would break my heart to see her with someone else. 

They said their goodbyes, and she looks at me and smiles. I'm pretty upset about what I just saw. 

YOUR POV

I get to the table and sit right in front of c/n. He looks pretty upset. 

"Having a bad day ma'am?" I ask him, teasing him. 

"Yes, actually and you're making it worse." He says, rolling his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic. 

"damn girly... why are you upset with me? On your period again?"

He smiles, forcefully. The rest of break is pretty awkward. 

So was lunch. He wasn't as talkative today. But he should get to talking when we walk home together. 

I meet up with him after school, and he smiles. Finally, a damn smile. I'm starting to think he's getting tired of me. 

Hey guys! I'll update the next part soon... :)