first fight

THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!!!!! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE CRINGE, THIS CAN BE A SAD CHAPTER FOR SOME OF YOU.

In this imagine, you and your crush are dating. Your ex (if you don't have one use an ex crush) is also is in this, as Y/EX/N. 

You and c/n have been dating for 5 months, and are the happiest any couple could be. You two met 2 years ago, and have gotten along so well since the first time you laid eyes on each other. 

"Hey, Y/n! I missed you!"

"You're acting like we haven't seen each other in weeks, it's only been one day, love."

You say, as you kiss his cheek. You hold his hand and walk to your first class. He walks you up to the door, kisses your forehead and walks away. 

After class, you start to pack up and you see your ex walking up to you. 

YOUR POV

I'm not gonna lie, i still think he is cute. We split because our parents didn't want us together. They say he was a bad influence, and his say I'm definitely not going to be the serious one in the relationship. That I was only with him for a good time. 

So, we never split because we didn't have feelings for each other. I think I still do, but c/n is making them go away, slowly. But him, I don't know. He always looks at me the way he did when we were together, but he was also a creep which is a great con for him. 

"Hey y/n, wanna hang for lunch?" He says as he caresses your shoulder. 

"No, sorry. I have plans to meet up with someone today." You tell him as you zip your backpack up, and push his hand off. 

"With who? That creepy guy that's giving me the death stare through the window?"

I turn to look who it is, and it's c/n. You see him come into the classroom. 

"Yes, him. My boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? I thought you still had-"

"Yes, boyfriend. Back off." c/n says, interrupting him as he pulls you towards him.

"I'll message you later, (nickname he had for you)"

"Don't. She'll be messaging me." c/n says and he puts his arm around your waist and walks away.

LATER ON IN THE DAY

NEW MESSAGE FROM: unknown

--Hey, (nickname) it's me, Y/EX/N. I need to talk to you. Meet me at the cafe nearby?

No, I can't.--

-- i know you can. please?

no. If you want to talk to me it can only be in class. I don't want to see you out of school. --

-- fine, but get to class early. Please?

-- please.. i need to tell you something

I ignore his message and go on with your day. 

MESSAGE FROM: my love

-- hey. miss me?

no, c/n. haha what are you up to? wanna come over?--

-- sure, see you in ten.

I go to the bathroom. I take a while in the bathroom, because I need to put my makeup back on. I don't want c/n to see how much I look like an ogre when I don't have my makeup on. 

I am still in the bathroom, and I hear someone come into my room. I don't think much of it because it's probably my mom. 

I am done, so I come out and see c/n. 

"Oh hey, love. Did I take long?"

He doesn't answer, and I look down to see him on my phone, scrolling up and down. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him in complete confusion. 

"What are you doing? What are you doing messaging Y/EX/N??"

"He messaged me.. nothing wrong with that?! I can message whoever I want. Don't be so controlling." I let him know, sitting next to him. 

"He is a friend.. ok sure? But he still likes you clearly. I don't want you messaging someone that wants to get back with you!" He yells and I start to tear up, only because he has never raised his voice with me. 

DING***

C/n looks down at your phone,

MESSAGE FROM Y/EX/N

-- I wanna see you now.. i need you. I still have feelings for you. My parents aren't home and I need you. All of you. We can do the thing.. you know..

"REALLY? REALLY Y/N?"

'What did he say?" you tell him, trying to keep your anger inside of you.

"You aren't virgin. You lost it to... y/ex/n. I can't believe you."

"WHAT DID HE SAY? AND THAT IS NOT TRUE. I AM STILL A VIRGIN."

"SURE. I'm done with you, y/n."

"REALLY? BECAUSE YOU THINK I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO MY EX? WHY WOULD THAT EVEN MATTER? JUST GET OUT."

I point to the door and he looks away, walking out of the room and slamming the door. 

I start to ball my eyes out.

THE NEXT DAY

School today. Great. You decided to skip school today. 

It's already 4 and everyone is out of school already. 

You hear a knock at your door. They open it, and it's c/n. 

"c/n. get out. i don't want to see someone that doesn't even know me and thinks I am someone else."

"i need to apologize. i got way too jealous. i am so sorry. you were right. forgive me?"

"No, I don't forgive you. You are going to have to give me a break. I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks. I do NOT want to see you. At all right now."

ILL END THIS HERE! :)) i ended this because it just plain out sucks. sorry, i'll probably update tomorrow!