thanks to the rain

It was a really bad day. I had been fired from my new job for being late. My parents had been fighting on how I should be living on my own now since I am old enough to maintain myself and responsibilities like clothes, food and taxes. 

My manager had fired me for being late. I missed the bus that would bring me on time. I had to walk home since my car recently broke down and doesn't work for crap. 

I walk out of my old job and start looking for a bus stop. 

It's already past 6, so they won't be anymore buses, great. 

I walk home in the rain and I am completely damp. I'm not even half way there. 

I see a taxi, so I wave my hand to make sure he sees me and knows I need the ride. 

I open the car door, and as soon and I sit and close it, I see another guy come into the other car door, sitting beside me. He is also very damp from the rain. We both look at each other for like two seconds, and he is the most handsome guy I've seen in a hot minute. 

"Hi... I'm c-c/n."

"Hey... I'm y/n.. nice to meet you ha..." You slightly blush. 

"Hey.. please drop us off at the coffee shop." He tells the taxi driver. 

"What? I didn't agree to this?" You tell him. 

"Too late.. it's around the corner and.. it's on me"

"I barely know you!"

"you know the point of us two going to the coffee shop is to get to know each other, right?"

You sigh and start taking your seat belt off as the taxi driver parks. You two pay half and half, and walk into the coffee shop. You were a little scared because you barely knew this guy. What if he is planning to kill me? What if he wants to kidnap me?

TIME SKIP TO 3 YEARS

My boyfriend, c/n and I have been dating for almost 3 years already. The coffee shop we stopped at the first time we met, was where we went for our 2 year anniversary. It is a very special place to us. We decided on meeting each other there today for our third anniversary, because nowhere else makes us feel like we're falling in love all over again. We just wanted some morning coffee.

I drive to his house and pick him up. We drive from his house to the coffee shop, and it's closed. 

"Aw dang it!" c/n says. 

"No!!"

"What?!"

"The piece of paper! It says they're going out of business!"

"Aw what?! No! This is our spot! Our coffee shop!"

I was really upset. If you think I am making a big deal out of it, I'm not. This place is where I feel the happiest with c/n.

"What are we going to do now?" you ask him. 

"I.. don't... know.. I'm just really upset."

"So am I! I kinda wanna go home."

"Same here... we'll think of something tonight? Maybe watch some movies?"

"I guess.... sure. Message me if you have ideas." you two walk away to your car. 

3 HOURS LATER

MESSAGE FROM: my loveeee

-- Hey.. I have an idea. BUT IT'S A SURPRISE. COME TO MY HOUSE AT 8.

OK!--

You don't know if you should get all dressy, so you just dress up a white top with a light jacket. 

A while later, you arrive to his house. 

You knock on his door, and he opens it almost immediately. 

"Welcome!" he greets you. 

"Thank you! I didn't know if i should have gotten all dressed up and what not.."

You look around and see he is gesturing you to walk into his garage. (promise this isn't supposed to sound sketchy lmaoooo)

You look around and see that he has arranged everything to look like your guys' favorite coffee shop. 

"I could tell you were really upset about 'our coffee shop' so I decided to buy the same exact furniture to make this for you." He smiles brightly, waiting for you to say something. 

"I... I don't know what to say! Thank you! Thank you so so much... you don't know how happy this makes me! I love you!" It just came out. You said I love you for the first time ever, and he hasn't even said it to you.

"You love me!?"

"I.. it just came out. Sorry if that was too soon for you, I didn't know how to react.. and-"

He cuts you off with a kiss.

"I love you too." he whispers. 

SORRY IF THIS SUCKS! I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO I AM GOING TO BE POSTING LIL STORIES FROM MY DRAFTS. I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS, AND STILL TRYING TO WORK ON THEM. IT WILL TAKE A WHILE FOR ME TO UPDATE SO PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE! THANKS FOR READING TILL THE END XOXOXO