sleepover

REQUESTED BY 5SECONDSOFASHTON2709.

I meet up with y/f during lunch. You see, I tell her everything, and I mean everything. Even who I like. But not this year. The problem is that I have a crush on her brother. Honestly.. I only go to her house to see her brother. He is always so caught up with his video games and lets us have our space, but I wish it was otherwise. 

"Heyyyyy y/n!" y/f/n yells, from across the campus. 

"Hey! What's up?!"

"I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover at my house! My parents gave me permission and we can be as loud as we want because they won't be home!"

"Okay!! That is so cool! Will your brother be there?" you regret asking. 

"No... why?"

"Just asking.. I uh, just wanna know how loud we can be! I am feeling energetic today." You sigh, because you came up with an excuse for her to not suspect anything.

"No, he won't be here which is a good thing because he is gonna go to his friends house and play video games over there." she says, sighing in relief. 

You don't even want to go to her house anymore. No brother? No sleepover. 

YOUR FRIENDS P.O.V

"Well, y/n see you at my house at around 6 or so? We can start shopping for snacks and movies at that time."

"Ok.. I'll message you!!"

I get home, and I see my annoying a** brother in the kitchen. I start to grab money from my bag and search around in the kitchen.

"Y/F/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS MY FOOD!!"

"THE WHOLE KITCHEN? I DON'T THINK SO. I AM LOOKING TO SEE WHAT SNACKS I'M MISSING FOR MY SLEEPOVER."

"Sleepover? Yeah thank god I won't be here tonight."

"Yeah. Y/n said the same thing. Kinda."

"Y/n? Her? She's coming over?"

"Yeah...? Why do you care. Go back to eating you fool."

I walk into my room and out my phone to charge. I hear someone coming into my room.

"Hey y/f/n guessss whatttttt!!! I'm not going to my friends house anymore."

YOUR POV!!!

I'm thinking about canceling plans with y/f/n. I only wanted to see c/n, but I guess I have to go now since it's too late. 

MESSAGE FROM Y/F/N 

--HEY. BAD NEWS. BROTHER IS STAYING HOME TODAY. UGH. WANNA SAVE THIS SLEEPOVER FOR ANOTHER TIME?

Nah, it's ok. We can still have the sleepover! --

-- okay then, whatever. Come over now?

Okay. Let me grab my bag and clothes. --

I walk over to her house, and I see c/n through the window in their kitchen. He has no shirt on, sweatpants, and messy hair. MY WEAKNESS!! 

I run over to the door as quick as possible hoping he answers the door. 

"Hey.. y/n. Here for y/f/n, or for me?" he says, smirking.

"Both actually." i regret even breathing at this moment. Really? Since when am I a flirt?

"Oh.. really?"

"Uhh, where is she?"

"Upstairs. Here let me grab your things." He says, placing your things onto their nearest couch. 

"Thank you..."

Y/f/n comes out of her room and you walk towards her.

"Oh hey! Sorry I left you with my brother. He's a real pain in the arse isn't he?"

She comes down, Gets a hold of your arm and drags you out of the door. 

You guys get home, and you're the first in the house. Y/f/n is still in the car looking for a parking spot because the garage is full of old crap they don't even need. You walk in, set the groceries down and have a seat. You turn your phone on and feel arms around your waist. 

I turn and see c/n. I feel my whole body go completely weak. 

"C/n... what are yo-" 

"I need to tell you something before y/f/n gets here-"

"C/N? LEAVE HER ALONE!" y/f/n yells, dropping her car keys. 

I guess she won't be supportive if I were to tell her I like her brother... yikes. 

"sorry. sorry y/f/n i'll go to my room."

You and y/f/n look at each other in shock.

You guys start your sleepover like nothing happened, but you can't get him off your mind. 

The way he touched you made you think so many things. 

You don't even watch the movie. You just stare off into space. 

"Hey, can i use your restroom y/f/n"

"yeah sure!"

You go to her restroom, and there is c/n's room, almost beside it. You make noise to grab his attention, and he comes out of his room.

"y/n! I need to tell you! I hope I didn't freak you out earlier.."

"No c/n.. you didn't but what is it?"

"I like you.. i really like you. I think you are so pretty and I want to get to know you better. Please take my number."

"I like you too, but what about y/f/n? I know that she won't like seeing us together."

"What makes you think that?"

"The way she yelled at you.. it made me feel bad."

He leans in, and so do you. He kisses you with his soft, soft lips and as he pulls away, he grabs your hand. 

"Don't worry about her."

He hands you a piece of paper and walks away. You go back into your friends room, completely forgetting about having to use the restroom. 

Here you go! I hope you like it. You didn't give much detail and told me to get creative, and sadly this is all I could come up with. Thank you for your request!! Sorry if you don't like it.

Still taking requests, guys!