first heartbreak.

I'm back. Not recovered but I think I can write now. Sorry for the small wait and for sharing my personal problems on here when you are literally here for these imagines, not for me. Hope you enjoy this imagine. 

It's Friday and just having a normal school day. I am sitting in class next to C/N, partly listening to what he has to say. Something about his car. Or his room. Or a new book he's reading. Or does he even read? I don't know, but I am distracted by many many thoughts in my head. Just thinking about him. We are both very very good friends and do everything together. He doesn't know I like him, but I wish he did. He doesn't take any hints and it really upsets me. 

"hey, y/n? Are you listening to me?"

"No... sorry. I just got distracted. What's up??"

"I was asking if you wanted to go to the party at c/f/n house."

"Oh yeah sure?"

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 8??"

I nod my head, and get up from my seat to pack my things for the end of class. 

A couple of hours later, I'm home and so excited to go to this party with c/n. I get ready, put my favorite dress on and wait for c/n outside. 

He shows up and we head to the party. We have a couple of drinks and dance, the normal things you do at a party. 

"Hey y/n you having a great time?" he says, dancing to the song playing in the background

"yeah I am! I think i had too many drinks!!" I say, stumbling and stepping on other people's feet. 

We continue to dance, but at this moment my feet are killing me so I have a seat. 

He comes up to me, asking "Hey, I am pretty tired, wanna go home? I can ask someone sober to drive us to your house and I'll walk to mine since we are neighbors."

"Sure, I am exhausted and I just wanna lie in bed already." I tell him, grabbing my purse.

His friend finally drops us off at my house, and we say our goodbyes, until he starts to lean in. All I am thinking is that he really does like me back. I have never had my first kiss and I am so happy it's with someone I truly like. I kiss him and he kisses me back. He smiles and walks away. 

I go to bed, and all I am thinking about is the kiss. It was so so amazing and I will never forget this. We didn't speak though, it was just the kiss. 

The next school day, I show up to class, and c/n is sitting somewhere else. He isn't sitting next to me. I wonder why, but don't think much of it. 

Days pass, and he hasn't been talking to me. I am so fed up with him, so I walk to him and ask what the deal is. 

"C/n, why have you been ignoring me?"

"i just got too drunk at that party. What I did, I did not mean it. Don't think much of it. I do not like you that way."

heartbroken.