Betrayal Part 3

C/N - crushes name

BFF/N - Best friends name

The day is almost to an end. You and your friends have left the movies, and you are now home. Laying in bed, thinking of what your best friend, BFF/N, told you. She had told you that she is close to C/N, and he told her he likes you. 

YOUR POV

Should I believe her? Does C/N actually like me? Maybe I'm imagining all of this and when I do snap out of this, I'll be in class. Daydreaming.

I try to, but I don't. I can't snap out of this. I'm not daydreaming, and it's already 2 am. 

All of these thoughts are eating you alive, and making your sleep go away. You finally go to bed, and fall fast asleep. 

I wake up this morning and I check the clock. It is almost noon! I can't believe my mom let me sleep this long. I go downstairs, and see a note on the counter, it reads:

Honey, I went out to buy some groceries. And maybe to get a manicure. And maybe to get my hair done. And eyebrows. Well, this means I'll be out for a while. And your brothers went over to a friends house so they'll be gone for as long as I will. You have the house to yourself, but you still have to do chores. Clean your room, the living room, and the bathroom counter. That's it. Have fun.

You go down stairs, blast your favorite song, and start to sing as you do your chores. You start to clean, and see a shadow at the blurry glass door, they were knocking, but you couldn't hear it. 

You run to the door, and see a random woman. She says she is your neighbor, and states:

"Hi, I'm sorry young lady, but I would like if you keep the music dow-"

She is interrupted by a familiar voice that is yelling from afar, 

"Mom! Really? Leave the girl alone! We are fine with the musi-"

He looks at you, and says

"Oh hey... Y/N?"

"Oh shoot I am sorry!" you tell C/N and his mother. 

"This won't happen again, sorry! I'm embarrassed." 

"Don't be. I enjoyed your voice." He tells you, as his cheeks are turning pink. 

His mom walks away, rolling her eyes, but C/N stays. He tells you

"Y/N... I know your friend already told you, but I really like you."

"IHOPEWECANGOOUTSOMETIME!" He yells, giving you no time to answer.

A/N : Sorry this is so bad, I tried.