Just friends.

Sorry if I have written a story like this before... i honestly don't keep track of what stories I write so if this is the same as another one I apologize... I have no idea on what to write about so please leave a request!!!! This story does contain bad language!!! I do use bad words in this, and you probably won't listen to me but please don't read if you are younger. 

Here you and c/n are friends (title literally says)

It's another day at work, and you hate seeing people from your school coming in. They give you attitude and you are not in the mood for it. You take a break and have a seat at one of the eating booths. You go on your phone, and hear someone walk into the restaurant. Probably some other bitch from class. You look up and see c/n. You have had a crush on him since the day you met him. You have give him clear signs that you like him, but he doesn't like you back or bother to notice. You guys have gotten along very well since the beginning of the school year. 

"Hey, y/n! What are you doing he- you work here? Wha- since when?"

"Since yesterday.. I hate it here and everyone is giving me attitude so I decided to take a little break"

You get up an go to the cash register to take his order, and he orders a bunch of food. 

"Damn, c/n, all for you?"

"Nah, i'm meeting up with someone and she should be here in a couple of mins."

SHE? HUH... HE HASN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT A GIRL HE IS... TALKING TO??"

You try to act and keep your cool, and ask 

"She? Wow, who is this special someone?" you ask, as you cringe internally. 

Of course. He really does like someone. I was hoping it was me. That's why he was so surprised I was here. Because he didn't want me to see someone that he hasn't told me about. 

She comes in and she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. He greets her and gives her a side hug. 

"This is jessie.. I met her a couple of weeks ago."

I was so furious so all I did was slightly, very slightly, smiled and seated them. Is he doing this on purpose? I don't want to hang with him at school anymore. I am going back with my other guy best friend that has had a crush on me forever.

THE NEXT DAY 

You hang out by a tree with you best guy friend, Jake. You would figure that since you weren't hanging out with c/ today, he would go with Jessie. But instead, he came to you and Jake. 

"Why are you hanging out with him? Weren't you gonna hang out with me?"

"Well I figured that you found yourself a new girl, you would hang with her since I already met her." you tell him, giving him sass. 

"Are you.. mad?"

"No, and I am busy so you can go to Jessie."

"She doesn't come to this school..."

"Oh?"

You tell him as you grab Jake's hand and walk away.

It's after school, and you walk home today. You and c/n always walk home together, but this time you decided to run a few blocks so there would be no way he could catch up. You two are almost neighbors, you guys are 4 houses away from each other. Usually, after school you two always go to your house at the stop to watch the sunset. Romantic, right? Oh wait, you two are just friends. 

You get home and head up to your room. You take a quick nap, and a quick nap turns into a 4 hour long nap. You wake up, and almost missed the sunset. You thought that c/n might be there, so you head up, and he is. He is, but not smiling. He is upset, all teary eyed. 

"C/N? WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?"

You go up to him, give him a hug and comfort him. 

"I thought you were mad at me? Huh? Go with jake. You can talk about your problems to him, not me."

"Why are you mad." you tell him, with a blank expression. 

"OK FINE, WHATEVER. I STARTED TALKING TO JESSIE TO GET OVER YOU. I LIKE YOU AND I WANT TO GET OVER YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME. WHEN I SAW YOU WITH JAKE I WAS SO UPSET AND JEALOUS. SORRY FOR TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THIS WILL COMPLETELY MAKE OUR FRIENDSHIP INTO A MESS."

You pause for a moment and start to tear up. 

"Who said I didn't feel the same way? I did that with jake because I was mad and I thought you were making me jealous on purpose. I like you too, c/n"

SORRY FOR TYPOS IF THERE ARE SOME!!!! I AM TOO LAZY TO REREAD THIS SO PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS. I WILL GIVE CREDS FOR THE IDEA. IT WILL TAKE ME A WHILE TO UPDATE AGAIN IF NO REQUESTS ARE MADE! THANKS FOR READING!! 

btw i am so happy for 700 reads!! thank y'all so muchhhhhh