the group pt. 1

in this imagine, you're in a friend group with a mix of boys and girls, and c/n is included in the group. But you guys are not so close to each other because of the size of the group. 

YOUR POV

The group and I are about to head to the closest pizzeria after school. I am so excited, I chose my best outfit just for c/n. He doesn't really pay much attention to me since the group is so big and hard to keep up with. 

My friend, f/n, knows I like him. She doesn't tease me about him though.

The bell rang, and in the group groupchat, we decided on meeting in front of the school right after so all of us could walk there. I was first, and then others started coming along in smaller groups. Then, here comes c/n. What a gorgeous boy, I was looking at him as he walked over. I don't really pay attention to how I look at him, because he doesn't ever look at me. 

I wake up from my daydream, and of course, there he is, looking at me. He gave the slightest smirk and sat by me. He didn't say anything, only something to the guy that was sitting farther to my right. 

After the whole group arrived to the front of the school, we walked to the pizzeria and sat down at a large booth. I sat down next to f/n, and c/n sat next to my other friend, f/n2, which was sitting right by me. 

We ordered the pizza and got to eating. 

f/n2 was picked up quite early, so now there was a gap in between me and c/n. Nice. 

"Hey.. mind if i scooch in a bit? The gap is kinda.."

"Awkward." I added. He laughed and scooched in. I ignored the situation and we both talked to the people we were both talking to beforehand. 

As the group started getting smaller, the conversation would become one. We were all in the same one. C/n and I were the only ones adding in jokes as people talked. I was having such a great time. 

Everyone started leaving and there was just like 5 people left. C/n was still here. F/n had left. 

"So, its pretty cold don't you think?" He said. 

"Yeah.. I kinda like cold weather though." I told him. 

"Well... who's picking you up?"

"I'm still waiting for a call back from my parents. They haven't picked up."

"Well, I can give you a ride. I don't have much to do after this."

I didn't know whether to take the ride or walk home. I would like to get to know him, so i decided to take it. 

"Sure! I don't really wanna bother my parents right now."

"Perfect. Follow me." He said, smiling down at his shoes. 

I got into his car. 

"What type of music do you like?" He asked. 

"Well, I like any type but i prefer f/g." (favorite genre)

"No way! I thought no one liked f/g! Do you know who r/b is??" (Random band you know)

"Yes!" I almost yell, smiling so wide.

We bond over bands and our favorite songs. He hands me his phone to put in my address for his gps. 

We get to my house, and he dashes out of his car and appears on the other side, opening my door. 

I step out of the car. 

"Thank you so much for the ride"

"No problem, anytime, y/n."

I look at him with a surprised face. 

"What?" he says. 

"Oh nothing, just surprised you know my name. It's such a big group that I don't even know half of the people in it."

"Haha.. I listen in once in a while."

He closes the car door and he walks me to my house door.

"I have something to say and a question for you." He says, before letting me into my house. 

"yeah?"

"Well I had a great time with you, and I also wanted to know if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

PART TWO WILL BE UP SOON. WANT IT TOMORROW OR TONIGHT??