the group pt.2 ( c/n's pov )

be careful with the pov switches! :)

C/N'S POV

"Would you like to hang out sometime?" I asked. My knees felt weak. 

"Yeah! I would love to. Just let the group know we're all going out again soon then?"

Ouch. Is this the friend zone? I asked her, not the whole fucking group!!

"Oh.. uh.. yeah sure." I went along with it. I didn't want to make it awkward. 

"Ok, perfect. I had a good time as well. Thank you again." She rubbed my arm and walked into her house. 

I have been sitting in my room thinking about what she said. I wanna hang with just her?

YOUR POV

He asked if I wanted to go out. Fuck. did he mean just me? I don't fucking know. What if he thinks I'm not interested. I messed up big time. I feel too awkward to save this.  

Whatever, the more the merrier. 

I texted the group. 

GROUPCHAT

Hey guys! C/n and i wanted to know if you guys wanted to go out again sometime? We had a good time, maybe to the arcade friday? --

-- nope. not available. you guys go ahead tho.

-- same here. 

-- maybe next time

-- i might be able to make it but only if i bring my bf

-- sure

-- yessss

-- nah

-- i'll think about it

Most of the group can't make it, and the other half hasn't even replied. It's wednesday, so I'm hoping people respond sooner. 

FRIDAY

Nothing has changed, no one had added on to the groupchat, so only me, c/n and 5 other people are going. Nice. 

C/N'S POV

I'm gonna shoot y/n a message. I want to at least pick her up. 

"Hey! Want a ride? I don't wanna drive to the arcade all alone :)"

I send her the message. 

"Sure! Let's listen to some more bops hehe"

She replies. I feel butterflies in my stomach just seeing the notification from her. 

I go pick her up, and she is looking so good. So casual but very nicely dressed. 

"Hey!" She hops into the car. She smells really good.

"Hey! Here's the aux. I like your taste." I tell her, handing the cord. 

We arrive at the arcade. I hope no one shows up, because no one was supposed to anyways. I'm still salty. 

We walk in, and surprise. Fucking surprise, everyone is there. 

"hey! We all did say we weren't gonna go but we got bored and school and ditched."

Nice.

PART THREE COMING UP REAL SOON! SHOULD I END IT AT PART 3 OR KEEP GOING?? LET ME KNOW PLEASE :))