youtube friends

C/n and I have been the bestest of friends ever since 4th grade. We are now in 11th grade, and we have a youtube channel together. 

Yesterday, we hit 1M subscribers, so we decided to go live. 

DURING THE LIVE

"hey guys! how are y'all?" you ask. 

The comments are flooded with 

"Why do you friend zone y/n, c/n??"

but I act like I don't see them. 

C/n quickly gets up and says he has to go to the restroom. 

I actually read the comments, so I answer some of the questions they have for me.

"How long have you guys known each other?"

and all of the basics. 

I keep answering them, and someone asks again,

"Why does you guys always friend zone each other? Especially him, he friend zones you all the time. you like him, right?

C/N's POV

I run to back to the room to see what questions I have missed. Y/n's answering a question, so I freeze right out side of the door. 

"Guys, we don't friend zone each other. We simply don't see each other as a couple- I actually had a crush on him when we were younger. I think I still do. I really think I do. I "friend zone" him because he does it to me and I don't want you guys to notice I like him and feel hurt every time he friend zones me. But he doesn't like me bac-"

I dropped my phone. It made a loud thud. She turns and looks at me. She doesn't complete her sentence and just grabs her things and runs out of my house. 

"Y/N!! Wait!!!"

I walk over to the live and I read the comments. They all ask what happened. 

"I am just as confused as you guys are." I answer. 

I end the live. I just think and think of what she said. She likes me... and for 7 years, I have been right beside the person I love the most. I just realized how special she is for me. This all just made me realize that I have feelings for a best friend i have been friend zoning for the longest time. 

YOUR POV

I run out of his house, and I now realize I shouldn't have been so dramatic. I always gave him hints anyways. He's just too stupid to realize. 

I get a call from him, and I answer because I feel bad declining. 

"Yes?" I answer.

"Y/n... what you said on the live.." he says, taking a really long break between every word that came out of his damn mouth. 

"I'm sorry. I take it back? Pretend I never said anything."

"But i don't want to.. it made me realize.... I like you too."