boyfriend.

THIS IMAGINE CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE CAN TALK ABOUT ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS. LETTING YOU KNOW NOW BECAUSE THIS COULD TRIGGER YOU. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATE!

YOUR P.O.V

I am currently in a relationship with this guy named Adrian (random name ok!!) and he is so wonderful. He lets me know my worths and just makes me a better person. He is always complimenting me. 

He wanted to go out today, but I declined because I am hanging out with my best friend, c/n. 

C/N'S P.O.V

She decided to hang out with me today because we haven't in a while. She is ALWAYS with her boyfriend, which gets me mad, but I understand. I have a girlfriend as well, and we are also together most of the time, but not as much as her and her boyfriend. 

I hear my doorbell ring and I run to the door. I see y/n with a huge smile, and her wide eyes. We hug, and go have a seat in my kitchen as we eat some chips. 

Her phone dings.  She says:

"Hmmm it's adrian. He just wants to know where I am."

"You didn't tell him you were coming over to my house?"

"Nooooo way. He would kill me. He doesn't like when I hang with other guys."

"He shouldn't be telling you who to hang out with. It's even worse if you don't tell him because then he will really think you're hiding something from him."

"it's okay.. it doesn't really matter anyways. It's not like he's abusive anyways."

ADRIANS P.O.V

It was a really hot day, and we have no A.C in our shared house. I decided to go outside for a walk, because it is much fresher than inside. The house is like living in hell. 

I sit under the shade of a tree and notice a coat. I open up the coat pockets and see a piece of paper. The paper has a note, and it reads an address, but that's it. Maybe this is the owners??

I drive up to the owners house just because the curiosity got to me. If I get kidnapped, oh well. At least I tried to do something nice today. 

I knock, looking directly in front of me.

"Oh hey dude, I found what I am guessing your coat, it was a-" i say looking at the coat, then looking up. 

It was c/n.

I then hear a familiar voice, humming to my favorite song. My eyes are looking around, and I see Y/N!

"Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? WITH....."

"he is my friend. I can hang out with anyone I want. Why are you so concerned anyways?" she yells from across the room.

"Because!! He is a guy and you are a girl!!" I yell back.

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Just leave. I'll talk to you when I get home in a couple of minutes. Go!" she looks mad, and before I can do anything bad, I walk away and wait for her to come home. 

Hours pass, and nothing. She hasn't come home. 

YOUR P.O.V

I was with c/n all day. We were having such a good time until Adrian came around. We were laughing so much, but the house was also full of nothing but silence, somehow.

"well, I'm gonna go home, see you tomorrow!" I give him a hug and a peck on the cheek. I have been giving him pecks on the cheek ever since we met each other in 1st grade. Just a habit. A very very odd habit.

TIME SKIP, YOU GET HOME

"NOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WERE DOING THERE?? AT ANOTHER GUYS HOUSE?? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME." adrian yells as soon as I walk into the house.

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GONNA FUCK HIM! WE BOTH ARE DATING SOMEONE ELSE. BUT I DON'T THINK I SHOULD BE DATING YOU ANYMORE. YOU REALLY THINK I AM CHEATING ON YOU? FOR GOING OVER A FRIENDS HOUSE?"

He slapped me. Everything went blurry. I couldn't hold back my tears. He soon kept hitting me and hitting me taking all of his anger out. It felt like hours. All of the torture lasted for who knows how long. I have sensitive skin, so bruises already started forming. 

He leaves the house, taking only his phone and wallet. 

I am curled up on a ball in my room on the floor, bawling my eyes out. 

The only thing I could think of was c/n. I had to call him. 

"Hello?"

"C/n.. come please, right now."

"Okay? Why??"

"Please come right right now."

Time passes and he finally comes into my room. Adrian let the door unlocked. 

I was still on the floor crying.

"OMG.. WHAT HAPPENED??" he asks, concerned.

"He hurt me, really really bad. He abused me because I went to your house so he thought I was cheating on him..."

He comes in for a hug. We both look at each other, our eyes full of emotion. We were both crying at this moment. He leans in. 

Is he trying to kiss me?

We kissed. 

"C/N... you have a girlfriend!"

SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS ONE! THANKS FOR READING. I KNOW THIS IS REALLY LONG AND CRAP, BUT I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE. I AM TRYING TO GET OVER MY CRUSH, AND SINCE IT'S WORKING, I NO LONGER HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE. SO MAYBE Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE REQUESTS, AND IF YOU GUYS DON'T THEN I GUESS NO STORIES UNTIL I GET SOME. SORRY.