What the..

Another day at school. Again. You're sitting next to c/n, because that's how your teacher wanted it to be.  You also have c/n in another class, geometry. 

"Hey y/n did you do the assignment from the workbook for geometry? I didn't do it because I was honestly too lazy."

"Yes... but I left them at home since we don't need them today but I can send them to you if you want."

"Ok!"

"What do you want me to send it on?"

"Uhh do you have instagram??"

"Yeah... what's your user?" He grabs my phone and starts to type it in. He follows himself. 

"Ok, well I'll send them to you when I get home"

After all of your classes are over, you get home. You take a quick nap and wake up at around 5. You forgot to send c/n the picture of the assignment!

SEND MESSAGE TO: c/n

Hey! sorry i tried to take a quick nap and that turned into a 3 hour nap. Won't happen again but here is the assignment--

You send and go back to sleep. You wake up at around 8, (i love naps.) and see you have a message from c/n. 

-- "Haha! That's actually how I am all the time. How are you and that nap??"

You two have been messaging for hours now. Non-stop, quick replies. You guys have become so close in the span of 6 hours. 

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 3 MONTHS

It's been three months and I have never had a huge crush like this one. I have never been friends with one of my crushes! Me and c/n have been talking on instagram and real life non-stop and it makes me fall even harder. The memes he sends me are one of a kind. So romantic. 

One day at school, he was acting weird. He wouldn't talk to me and I was worried. Did i send a bad meme?

"Hey c/n why are you ignor-"

"Omg please don't talk to me!" He says, walking another direction. 

"What did I do? Did i do something wrong? I'm worried."

"No you did not. I'll message you later or something."

He walks away and you just stare. 

After school, you are still waiting for his text. But nothing. No message at all.

It's been three hours, and finally, a message. 

MESSAGE FROM: C/N

-- Hey sorry for asking you not to talk to me. I needed to tell you something and I've been trying to keep it from you. If i were to open my mouth just once in front of you, I would blurt it out. I am such a chicken and can't tell you in person. 

You reply, saying

Just tell me? You telling me over text is just going to make it as awkward when we see each other in person. Loser --

-- Sorry, you made a point. Wanna wait until tomorrow?

No! Tell me now. I don't care, it shouldn't be that bad. --

-- I like you. But i don't want to like you. 

Oh? Is it okay to be offended and flattered at the same time? Why don't you want to? I like you, c/n. Are you serious... lol...? --

-- You like me?

obviously. I just told you! Why don't you want to like me? --

-- I just thought you didn't like me back. 

YOUR POV

It's finally Friday. I haven't seen c/n since I told him I liked him back. I just left him on read. 

"Hey c/n! Over here!"

He is with a group of friends acting like a child. He can't hear me, so I go up to him. 

"C/N? REALLY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITERALLY JUST TOLD ME YOU LIKED ME LAST NIGHT!" You yell at him so loud, everyone on campus turns around.

You caught him. Kissing another girl.