car ride pt.2

When did i leave him on read? 

I scroll and see the messages. It was at around 6 pm. It was when I was on the car ride with f/n!

This girl really just answered and probably went through our messages with out my consent. Hoe. He messages again, and i read it automatically. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/N

-- you know what... i change my mind. I'll tell you some other time hopefully.

boy literally... what no.. what were you going to say? I didn't mean to leave you on read... --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He leaves me on read. I decide to let it slide and get ready for bed because i have school tomorrow. 

THE NEXT DAY LOL 

i get to school, and i go to the usual hanging spot before school. Only f/n is there. 

"Hey girl!"

"why did you answer a message that wasn't even for you?"

"Sorry.. i just felt upset that you never told me you were talking to this guy."

"I literally hate you right now" You tell her, nudging her shoulder. 

"You can't hate me for too long.. we have class together in like 15 mins."

"Shit... ur right."

3 of our classes have finally passed by, and i go to our lunch spot. As i wait for f/n, my eyes land on a boy. C/n. 

"C/N! Hi! Come over here!" I yell. 

He looks at me but looks away right after. I shrug it off and f/n comes over to the table. 

After school, I was waiting for my ride. I see c/n and I call him over once again. 

"C/N! C/N!" 

He hears me but keeps walking. 

"Why are you ignoring me, pussy?" You yell, causing not only him, but for most of the school to turn around. 

That word really grabbed his attention. 

"What?!"

"Dude.. whats wrong with you? why are you ignoring me..."

"I don't know.. i just feel awkward now. I wanted to tell you something that had me build up a lot of courage just for you to leave me on read."

"Just tell me!"

"I think i have feelings for you.. and i don't want to make this more awkward but i really think I do.."

That's all for right now. I'll update tonight or tomorrow at the same time.. the ending for now is up to you! Sorry to end it off here but i will be doing a part 3 for this. I know you guys hate cliffhangers.