Does he... (PART ONE)

It's been weeks ever since me and c/n have been talking more and more in class. Getting in trouble because of him doesn't even matter to me, I love talking to him. 

My feelings for him have been expanding ever since as well. It makes me upset of how hard I am falling.

But him talking to you is giving you a slight chance something will happen between you two

After all of these months talking to him, he has become flirty, and so have I. He has made me come out of my comfort zone, and I know how to flirt without stuttering and transforming into a tomato. 

During the class, C/N asks me

"Can you come over today? I can tell you're uhhh... good at the things in this class and I need help with... the... assignment she just gave us."

You reply, and say "I'm probably not as good as you think, but I can come over and try to help you out. Let me just try to convince my mom with going to your house, and if my dad will be able to give me a ride home.'

"Ok, that's fine. And you don't have to worry about your dad giving you a ride home, my parents can."

"Are you sure, c/n"

"yeah I'm sure. Won't your dad get mad if he knows you're at a boys house?"

"I don't know, I've never been to a guys house before."

"Oh.. just lie to them then."

"I don't lie to my dad... maybe i'll just lie to my mom."

"Oh sure.... you don't lie to your dad..? hahaha."

"I don't. It makes me feel bad when I lie to someone."

All of a sudden, the teacher yells: 

"Y/N!! C/N!!! IS THIS SOMETHING IMPORTANT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS?"

You both turn to each other, and notice you guys are red. C/n notices and just says "No, Ma'am. Y/N and I can talk after class, we are sorry."

The bell rings, and c/n tells you that you can message him on imessage. He gives you his number, and both of you walk your separate ways. Before he does himself, you ask him "What time do you want me to get to your house, c/n?"

"You know what... just come walk home with me after school. Message me and I'll message you where to meet me." 

You tell him that it's fine and you'll see him after school. 

The rest of this will be uploaded later today!!!