Valentine's Day (One shot)

It's February 13th, and all of your friends are talking about what they are doing tomorrow with their boyfriends/girlfriends. Of course, you're the only one that doesn't have plans. You don't talk to guys because you get nervous and scared. You wish you could though, without getting scared, nervous, shaky, frozen, and last but not least... red. Super tomato red. Especially when it comes to your crush. You just might skip school tomorrow because this will all make you so upset. 

Your P.O.V (the whole story will be)

February 14th, 2018. 

I'm walking alone because all of my "friends" ditched me for their boyfriend. I need new friends. Real friends. I see couples everywhere, hanging out, all lovey dovey. Yuck. 

Though you wish you were one of them. You see stands of flowers and note cards for people at school to buy for their dates. You can't stand seeing them all because you are literally the only one with out a boyfriend. You go to the bathroom until brunch ends, and as soon as you hear the bell ring, you walk to class. 

You walk there and it's pretty far from where you were, so as you walk you use your phone. You smell a familiar scent/cologne, and see a person next to you. It's C/N. He says:

"Hey.. Uhh I'm gonna walk with you because I don't see anyone I know"

You look at C/N smiling at keep walking to class with him, since you guys have the next class with him. All of a sudden he stops, and says he will be back. You tell him okay, but you keep walking in a very slow pace so he has a chance to catch up to you. If he even comes back. 

And guess what? he didn't. C/N didn't come back, so you were a bit upset that he lied to you. You get to class and see his empty seat right next to you. The late bell rings and he still isn't in class. Damn?? You are upset because you feel like you did something or had something that made him want to leave immediately. 

5 Minutes pass and he still hasn't arrived to class. What could I have done that is so bad. The whole class ends and nothing. I feel like crying, just because I am overthinking of what I could have done. I took really long to get out of class because now it was lunch time and didn't want to see more and more couples. 

I get out of class and I see a bouquet of flowers and a note held by someone.

and I look up to see C/N. 

He is looking at me, worried but with the biggest smile ever. 

I looked at him with the widest eyes ever, and he does the same. 

He tells me

"These are for you, Y/N."

"For me?" Are you serious??"

"Yes. I waited up until this day to tell you.... thatireallylikeyouandihopewecanhangoutsometime."

He says it so fast I can't understand.

"What??"

He repeats himself, and says. 

"That I reallllyyyyy like you and I hope we can go out sometime."

I can't believe what he just said... he asked if we can hang out sometime, and he missed class to buy me this bouquet of flowers and a note?? 

He grabs my chin and pulls it closer to himself. You look at him in the eyes, and he closes them. You do the same once your lips touch his. They are so soft. I never expected this to happen to me. I was about to skip school! Imagine if I did...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it. See you soon!! (Btw sorry if there are errors. I am wayyy too sleepy to check, but I'm sure you can read through them.)