you stole my first kiss!

I was at school, in my last class of the day. I have this guy in this class that always tries having a conversation with me because he is interested. but I'm not. I have told him before, but he does not listen. 

"Hey y/n, you look good today!" He tells me with a smirk on his face.

"Listen... I don't like the way you look at me so please stop!!" I told him, feeling slightly uncomfortable. 

He doesn't talk to you for the rest of the class, which is a surprise. 

When it's the end of the school day, I quickly get out and he grabs my arm. C/n glances at us, and I really hope he doesn't think we're flirting or something. 

"Wait up..."

He kissed me. He stole my first kiss, and this is not a good thing. I was hoping it was someone else, like c/n, even though the chances are high. Or at least were high, now. 

I snapped, so I slapped him. 

"Don't ever kiss me again!" He doesn't know how important my first kiss was to me. I wanted my first kiss to be special, and he ruined everything for me. 

I run down the stairs and I hear someone coming after me. 

"Hey.."

I hear a familiar voice, so I turn and I see c/n. Why is he talking to me?

"Damn girl... I saw how you slapped him and honestly, you're extra."

He says, sarcastically. 

"I know.. sorry to give you that first impression. I just have never had my first kiss and I wanted it to be with someone I actually wanted to kiss."

"Oh... really? I haven't had my first kiss either."

"really? You'd think you already had it with at least one of the girls that are always after you" You tell him, giggling. 

"No... I don't like them. I like someone else that I don't really talk to.."

"oh.. who could that be?" I was hoping it was me. 

"You really want me to tell you?"

"uhhh, yeah?"

"Ok, you. I want you to be my first kiss. I like you..."

I stiffen up. I don't know what to do. The only thing that comes to mind is to kiss him. Little voices in my head are telling me to kiss him. 

I do it. I kiss him. I really hope he wasn't joking... because if he was, I just stole his first kiss.

"y/n.. wha-"

"Sorry, c/n. I didn't know how to react so i just.."

"It's okay, I liked it."

He pulls you into another kiss, and offers to drive you home. 

OMG SORRY THESE ARE SO BASIC AND BORING BUT I WILL HAVE SOME NEW ONES IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!