Not so secret relationship..?

This imagine will be about you and your crush, dating. Both of you have been dating for a month now, but his parents don't allow it. Not one bit. 

YOUR POV

Oh, c/n. I like him so so much. I am so glad we are dating. The only problem is that we can't come over to each others houses because his parents don't even want him to date me, and my parents don't even want guys in the house. 

His parents don't even know us two are dating, because they thought we broke up a long time ago. They simply said that we can't date because we are too young. My parents, they don't even know I am dating someone. I am working on telling them soon. I think my dad would be okay with it. 

"Y/N!! LOVE!!" He yells, from across the school campus. 

"HEY C/N" You yell back. 

"Wanna come over to my house?? My parents aren't home."

You look at him, with a confused face. 

"I hope you mean just to hang out, c/n"

"What else?"

You were thinking that he meant doing "the nasty."

"No!! Not that! I just said that because we can hang out at my place because my parents aren't home and won't know we are still hanging out. You could check out my house."

You decide you should go, but need to call your dad/mom first. 

Call with... mom/dad

"Hey! Can I go to my friends house?"

"Yes. Sure. As long as I know her."

"Uhhhh....Yes!!! Thank you! I will call you when I need you to come pick me up. Thank you!!" you hang up before he asks more questions. 

You two are walking to his house, and finally arrive. His house is beautiful. You have never been in there, so you were dying to get in there. But mostly because it was freezing out. 

Time passes by, and you two are playing video games. All of a sudden, you two hear keys rattling. 

"OH SHOOT.... ARE MY PARENTS HERE ALREADY???? OMG"

You two freak out. You guys don't know what to do, so you look over at him and you can almost hear his heart beating.

"Hide!!! HIDE IN THE CLOSET AND I'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO COME OUT!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE A NOISE!!"

You hide in his closet, and hear his parents come into his room. 

C/N's POV

My parents come into the room, and here they come in with shopping bags. My mom shows me some of the shirts she picked out, and says:

"Honey!! I picked these shirts out for you, let's put them in the closet so you don't get them dirty!!" She says, as she folds all of your new clothes.

OH NO. I AM FREAKING OUT. SHE CAN'T OPEN THE CLOSET. WHEN SHE SEES Y/N, SHE WILL FREAK OUT!! 

So many things are going through my head right now. 

"No!! I'll put them in right now... let me try them on first."

I tell her as I take the clothes from her hands. 

She takes them out of my hands, and she opens my closet door. She looks at y/n and drops all of the folded clothes, just like how my heart dropped as soon as she opened my closet door. 

Hey guys... hoped y'all liked this. Thanks so much for 300 reads!! Omg... I did't even think I would get 20!! Comment for a part 2 in a couple of days!!