car ride

y/n - your name

f/n - friends name

c/n - crush name

In this imagine, you and c/n are friends and talk here and there. just letting you know for a bit more context? 

YOUR POV

Ding!

I roll over from my bed over to the side of my night stand. I check my phone, and I have a message from my friend, f/n. 

F/N ♡

-- Hey, i'm pretty fucking bored right now. what are you up to?

Nothing much. Laying in bed. remembering all the times I embarrassed myself today. You? --

-- Sucks. Wanna go for a car ride? You drive though.

Yes! I'll be there in 10!!--

I get up from bed and change into a more decent looking hoodie. I put my slides on and drive over to f/n's house. 

TIME SKIP TO THE DRIVING

"What do you want to listen to?" I ask f/n.

"Ummmmmm....." 

"You take too long to decide. Here take my phone and put something on spotify because i can't" I tell her. 

F/N'S POV

Y/n hands me her phone, unlocking it as she passes it over. I go to the spotify search bar, and I think. As i'm thinking, I'm staring at the blinking search bar. 

I take a while, and I see a notif. I don't mean to be nosy, but this messgae was from a guy. She hasn't told me she was talking to a guy. 

The notification was from a guy on instagram named "c/n." It was a message, and I had the temptation to read it. I clicked it. 

--Hey y/n! I have something to tell you... The message read. 

I reply as if i was y/n. 

sure! what is it --

--"I'm kinda scared and i can't find myself telling you this in person so is it okay if I tell you this over text? 

"girl what is taking you so long to find a damn song? Just put some oldies!!" Y/n says.

 I snap out of it. She didn't notice i wasn't on spotify, so i left the chat and go back to spotify before she notices. 

We listen to some oldies and drive around town. 

YOUR POV

We get home from the drive, and I'm exhausted. I plop myself onto bed and rest my eyes. My throat hurts so bad from so much singing with f/n. 

I hear my phone go off, but i ignore it. F/n is the only person that messages me, and she just saw me today so she can wait for a reply back. 

Next thing i remember, i'm opening my eyes. What time is it? did i just take a nap?

I grab my phone, and it's 11:30.  Nice. A four hour nap.

I also see a message from c/n. He hasn't messaged me in a while. The preview message says

"Sorry if i made you..." Open this notification to read the message from c/n! my phone read.'

Sorry if he made me? Made me what?

I open the message, my brain full of curiosity. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/N 

--Sorry if i made you uncomfortable.. Why did you leave me on read? :\

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scroll up, and i see messages from earlier. I don't remember sending these.. When did i leave him on read?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...  sorry this sucks I don't have the motivation to update much anymore. I will upload the part two to this hopefully tomorrow. Have a blessed day!