stuck with you pt. 2

It was finally the day we were going to meet up. I have been waiting for what feels like centuries. 

He messaged me yesterday about 3 hours after we saw each other. 

MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU AND C/N:

--Hey! wanna meet up for the coffee tomorrow in the morning, or at night?

Anytime is fine. preferably at night, its when i enjoy coffee the best.--

-- coffee?! at night?! you're crazy. but whatever you want! see you at armin's coffee at 8:00?

okay!--

It's 6 pm and I decide to get ready early. I get into my best outfit ad quickly do my makeup. 

It's 7:40, and I decide to drive off. It's only 10 minutes away and I don't mind getting there a little early. 

I get there, and I look around for a seat. 

I spot c/n. He was actually there earlier!

"wow, c/n! I didn't think you would be here as early as me."

"I didn't want to be late."

We talk for hours. We talk about school, family, interests, future jobs, and past relationships.

It's already 11:00 and the coffee shop is about to close. We didn't realize how long we were there until the coffee shop announced the closing time. 

"Well, I should get going, I have to wake up early for an interview at a job I'm applying at." you tell him. 

"Yeah, i should get going too. Not like I have something productive to do"

We both hugged and said our goodbyes. 

I was feeling risky, so after we hugged, I gave him a kiss. On his cheek.

I could tell he was turning red, and I could feel my face going hot. 

I walk away before he sees my incredibly red face. 

Time passes, and I receive a message. 

-- Hey. I loved hanging with you. 

Meet me at my house? I wanna show you something. --

I send him my address and he says he is on his way.

I hear a knock at my door, so i run and open it. 

"hey. what did you want to show me?"

"Wanna star gaze?" you ask. 

I think star gazing is beautiful. just sitting on the roof, watching stars with the person you adore the most. 

"Sure! Star gazing is my favorite thing to do.."

We walk up and just lay there, in silence. I just blurt out:

"I like you, c/n. I have liked you for so long, and maybe you just hang with me because you see us as friends, but I like you as something else."

We both sit up. He doesn't answer. 

He just stares. 

"i like you too, though we have never talked other than this night and when we got stuck in the elevator. I should have admired you more in class. " he blushes slightly. 

He kissed me. His soft lips touched mine, and I just felt my heart drop down my ass because of how excited I was. 

"I'm glad we got stuck in that elevator." 

We lay back down, closer to each other. And, suddenly, I now love school. I get to see him everyday, knowing we both have feelings for each other, and not having to worry about him not liking me back. 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART THREE. I WILL MAKE IT IF I GET ENOUGH COMMENTS. XOXO

ALSO I AM SORRY ALL OF MY IMAGINES END THE SAME :((((