C/n's diary. (one shot)

I was invited by c/n to go to his house today. We are planning to go eat out. You see, I have liked c/n ever since I first saw him. I show him clear signs that I like him but he doesn't take notice of it. 

I come up to his room as I wait for him to come out of the restroom from downstairs. I look around his room, and I notice something on his bed. A diary. I don't like to snoop, but it was open like if it wanted me to read it. Just saying. 

I had the curiosity to read it. I didn't move it so he won't suspect anything that it's out of place, but i wondered and wondered if he ever wrote about me. So, I read. 

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4TH. 

Me and y/n have been best friends for years. I have been the happiest guy alive. 

I love the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she shows me she cares. Everything about her makes me a very happy guy. 

Every time we walk from class to class she always grabs my hands and plays with them like a toddler. it's cute. I think this is her way of showing me she likes me? I really like her, but I have seen her play with other guys' hands. It makes me really upset and feel not-special. Does she like me or not? Damn.

Today, we planned on going out for Chinese food. I love being with her. I always say I'm hungry when I'm not, and right now, I am not hungry at all but I made this excuse to see her. 

I hear a door open, so I quickly, but quietly get up from the bed and look around. Acting like I haven't seen the bed. But i did. And i read his diary. I feel guilty. But oh my I think just the thought of him owning a diary is adorable. 

"Hey y/n! I didn't expect you to get here so early." c/n yells. 

"hey! I know, I'm just really bored. So you still wanna eat or just hang?"

"To be honest with you, I wanna hang. You still hungry?"

"Nah, I'm not that hungry."

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure!"

I run over to his bookshelf. It doesn't even have books. It has movies instead. 

I look through his shelf, and I notice he runs to his bed and grabs his diary to hide in his nightstand. How cute. 

TIME SKIP

We have been watching the movie and I get closer and closer. So does he. 

I grab his hand, and I start to play with it. I don't know why I do it, it's just a habit of mine. 

"You know, c/n, this is gonna sound weird but I like playing with your hands."

"Uhh, I don't know what to say to that but, should I feel honored? because I kinda do."

We both smile and break into laughter. I look at him and he looks at me. We stare for a couple of seconds, and I notice he leans in. I do the same. 

We kiss. We kissed and I felt so so red. I have never felt like this in my life. It was my first kiss and I was not mad about it. 

"I'm sorry if you didn't like that... or want tha-"

I interrupt him and give him another kiss. 

"Y/n... I like you. I like you so much and I have ever since I met you. Do you uh... want to be my girlfriend?"

THIS ONE IS UP TO YOU GUYS! 

I WON'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE SO I APOLOGIZE. I THINK I'M STARTING TO DISLIKE MY IMAGINES. I THINK I MIGHT JUST END THIS BOOK RIGHT HERE. I AM NOT SURE, SHOULD I KEEP GOING? I DONT WANT TO WRITE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE MY STORIES HAVE NO PURPOSE AND NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE LIKE THEM. I'LL BE GONE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BECAUSE I AM ALSO FEELING EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE. I JUST HATE BOYS. LET ME TELL YOU THAT. :(((( XOXOXOXO

bye guys. it'll be a while.