urgent swim team meeting?

You and c/n are friends in this imagine.

I received a message on my phone, and it was from the swim coach. 

MESSAGE FROM: 1010 (random number teacher is assigned to send messages)

Urgent meeting after school! 

Great. I had made plans with c/n and now we have to cancel. I feel bad. We are on the same swim team, so we both will see each other there. 

 I went off to the gym closest to the swimming pool. My eyes scanned the room, and no c/n. 

"Ok, thank you everyone for showing up. This is urgent, so the ones who didn't make it will need to hear it from you guys another time. I have good news and bad news."

"Good news is, we are getting a new swimming pool. Bad news is, we had to remove some of our students in this group. They will no longer receive messages from me. We need to start a fundraiser  because we can't afford much anymore, and it will be easy to start it with less people. None of them know, but we will give them a call after this. That's it. Quick and easy meeting. I know I could have messaged you guy this, but I need you guys to get moving. Now get outta here! See y'all next meeting." Your teacher announces and dismisses you guys. 

I noticed c/n wasn't at the meeting today. Was he kicked off of the team?

Right after I heard the news, I went to his house. 

"Hey... y/n? What are you doing here? I thought you cancelled plans?" He asks you.

"Yeah I did, but We had a swim meeting with coach. Why weren't you there??"

"I didn't get the message? Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Sorry, I thought you'd get the message..."

I then start to realize that maybe he was kicked from the team..

FLASHBACK

"We had to remove some of our students in this group. They will no longer receive messages from me."

END OF FLASHBACK LOL

I have a blank expression on my face. I couldn't believe he was kicked off. 

"What??? Talk to me??"

"sorry"

"Let me get my phone... maybe i did get the message, hold on"

"No... if you didn't get the message, that means you were kicked from the team.. that was the point of the meeting...."

He doesn't make a move. All he does is close the door on me. 

Now you see, swimming was his favorite thing to do. He would do it because it has been going on in his family for generations. He didn't want to let his family down. 

Sorry this sucks! I am on spring break now so I can write as much as I can. Bring in requests. Still working on this one so there will possibly be a part two this week.