1. The Morning Patrol

Kion's P.O.V.:

- Are you guys ready? - I asked

- Are you guys ready? - I asked. I was standing under Pride Rock to begin the morning patrol.

- I am ready, Kion - said Fuli and she yawned. - Sleepy, but ready.

- Affirmative - said Ono.

- Ready too - Beshte and Bunga answered.

It is so good to see the Lion Guard! Especially Fuli...

- Lion Guard! Let's go! - I ordered.

We all ran out to start off with the buffalos. They seemed to be okay, so we moved on to the elephants. We saw the leader of the herd, Ma Tembo, and Mtoto's family too. Zito and Johari were also there.

- Hi, Mtoto! - Beshte said while smiling. When Mtoto heard the hyppo, he looked up.

- Hi, Beshte! Hi, Lion Guard! - the little elephant greeted.

Next up there were the giraffes, but nothing was wrong with them so we moved along to the next pack of animals.

Ono flew out every now and then, to look around, but everything seemed to be okay. The zebras were having a little fight about who eating where, but they worked it out before The Guard got closer.

- Everything okay? - I asked to make sure.

Since the zebras already solved their problem, there wasnt anything to do with them, so we kept going.

As we were walking, Fuli suddenly stumbled and pushed me on the ground. It was so sudden, I had only time for saying 'Woo!', before I was already laying down with Fuli on me. We locked eyes for a second, and she had a surprised expression on her face. I couldn't say anything, but I didn't have to. She flashed a shy smile towards me.

- Wooa! Sorry, Kion! My bad - she said quickly, and she got up.

I was still a little shocked, but I felt something in my chest, and it started running down my spines all over my body.

- I...uh...no problem. I mean... its okay, really - I said half-stuttering. I felt the blood burning my face from the inside. I could only hope, nobody saw me blushing.

We started going again, and I tried to act like that didn't happen, but I kept on thinking about Fuli. 

Your fur is soft, isn't it - I thought to myself. Then I remembered the look on her face, and the way she smiled. 

As I was thinking I bumped into a tree, and the whole Guard started laughing. Seeing them laugh made me laugh, too, so we were just standing there laughing for like a minute. I looked at Fuli, she was laughing aswell. I felt kinda stupid after that one, but I made her laugh, so I thought it was worth it.

 I felt kinda stupid after that one, but I made her laugh, so I thought it was worth it