5. Can you feel the love tonight?

Fuli's P.O.V.:

Me and Kion started walking to my cave, and I couldn't help, but keep on smiling

Is Kion really coming, to sleep with me in my cave? Is this real?

We walked side to side, so close, that my fur brushed against his, and shivers ran down my body as I touched him.

Kion loves me!  Kion is in love with me!

I almost laughed out loud in my happiness. I looked at him, then he looked at me, and we locked eyes.  His light brown eyes imprisoned me. I felt so much love between us, as we were looking in each other's eyes, I could touch it. It was in the air. 

We both were smiling, and when he slowly blinked at me, I started purring. He came closer and licked my nose, so I did the same, and my heart was set on fire. 

Kion looked at me in a way, that melted my heart. He loved me so much, I could see it in his eyes. I was staring at him with a loving look, too, but I knew, there wasn't a way in this world, to express how much I loved him. 

My fierce, handsome prince!

When we could see Hakuna Matata Falls in the distance Kion asked:

- Is Hakuna Matata Falls your secret place? - his voice was flirty, and one of his eyebrows were updrawn.

- Come and see! - I said, and I started running.

- Hey! - Kion shouted. - If you want a race, you gotta give me a little advantage!

I started laughing.

I was running in the cold night, slashing the air in front of me, and I felt like I am in a dream. Of course I slowed down, so Kion could catch up with me, and I could hear him shouting " You are regretting this!". I laughed in joy and he did, too. I felt so wonderful, so amazing, and I couldn't stop laughing, while we got closer to the waterfall.

When we got there, I turned around, to see Kion dashing towards me. He pinned me on the ground, and I was laughing out loud, as he playfully growled, and nuzzled me.

- How does it feel, to be pushed on the ground, huh? - he asked.

- It feels wonderful - I answered, while grinning. We were looking at each other, not believing, that this is reality.

- I love you, Kion! - that's all I could say.

- I love you, too, Fuli - he answered, and he started to lick my face. 

It felt amazing! I purred in joy, and I rubbed my head against his, as he pinned me to the ground.

I could feel the warmth of his body, and he licked my nose, then let me up.

I laid their for a few seconds, looking at him, then I got up, too.

- So where is that secret place? - Kion asked.

- This way - I told him, and I led him to the waterfall. Next to the little pond of the waterfall, there was a cave, hidden behind some tendrils. That was my secret place.

- Woaa - I could hear, as we entered the cave.

- This sure is hidden - Kion admitted.

It was a little warmer inside, but it still wasn't warm.

Guess, we're gonna have to cuddle - I thought. 

Kion took a look around the cave, and he asked:

- Should we sleep? Not like I am too sleepy, though - he said.

- Not yet - I smiled at him. 

- How about looking at the stars? - he suggested.

- I was about to suggest that, too.

We laid down on our back, next to the waterfall, and we started looking at the kings up, above on the night sky.

- Grandfather Mufasa is up there, too - Kion said, and I got closer to him.

- He is there. You see the brightest one? That's probably him.

I made him smile and he got closer, too.

I turned to my side, and I laid my head on his chest. I looked in his eyes.

My love - I thought.

He licked my face, and we were both purring in satisfaction.

- How long were you hiding it? - Kion asked.

- I don't know - I said. - Probably from the beggining.

Kion smiled.

- We've known each other since we were little cubs Fuli - he said. - How could you possibly know what love is?

- I didn't - I laughed. - But I do now Kion.

- Oh, do you? - he asked, and he rolled me over, so he was on top of me. He looked me in the eyes, and I went crazy. I was staring back at him, and we were still purring. I felt this deep love, that I have never felt before.

He licked my face, and my mouth, and I felt satisfacted, as I let him show his love.