Chapter Six- " I can't believe this is really happening "

" so how was working at Sofia's yesterday? " Judy asked.
    " pretty fun, me Justin and Chance all went to timmy's after words and it was a little weird, but fun " I smiled.
    " wasn't it weird hangout with them thought? " she asked.
    " yeah I guess, but it felt somehow normal " I smiled.
    " that's good at least " she smiled.
    We walked past all of them, Brendon gave me a small smiled before I turned into the classroom.
    We sat down in our spots, a couple seconds after Chance walked into the classroom and sat down beside me.
    " hey, I was wondering if you could draw something for me? " Chance asked.
    " sure what is it? " I asked.
    He pulled out a photo of his motorcycle.
    " since my uncle got it for me, I want to make him a personalized copy of it and maybe it could be down by the end of they day, I could pick it up by your locker after school " he smiled.
    " yeah sure, I have enough time " I smiled.
    I turned to face Judy, " ok so after school i'm coming to your place right? For our sleepover? " I asked.
    " yes and I need to show you this weird email I got last night " she said.
    " well I will harness my inner detective and crack down whoever sent you this email " I smiled.
" well I haven't opened it yet, but the name was really weird that I can't tell if it's a hack or not " she sighed.
" well don't worry we'll figure it out tonight " I smiled.
" good " she smiled.

Since it was Friday my english teacher let us watch a movie, even thought we had to answer some critical questions about it, Bredon kept texting me the whole class telling me when he found the movie funny and that he was still shocked about how no one knows i'm the one singing in that cover song. I respond a couple of times, but I was more watching the movie since english is one of my favorite classes and I actually want to get a good grade in this class.
I finally put my phone away hoping he would get the message that I want to focus on the movie, but that didn't stop him from still texting what he found funny from the movie, once I got to gym class I checked my phone and I had 26 text's from Brendon which was the most texts i've ever gotten in one day.

My wish for gym class actually came true we played another game of dodgeball and for the first time ever Grace and I were on the same team. For once I thought she was being nice till it turned to all for one and one for all dodgeball and she got me out right away, same with Judy, her niceness lasted for maybe a second before she had to turn back to full snake mood.

Science class was just us working on the presentation again, we got most of it finished, I just liked to add all the flashy photos to each slide we made. Justin was still trying very hard to be my friend again, he sat beside me and kept asking if I could help him make his slide, by the end of the class I couldn't tell if he just didn't want to do it or if he really needed my help, or if he was just trying to get me to talk to him so we could start to be friends again. I came to the conclusion it was all of those wrapped up into one.

I sat in art class, we got a free work period to do whatever we wanted to, I had to get the picture for Chance done.
I still found it weird how close Chance and I have gotten in the past couple of days, and that's staying a lot since it's the first week of school. I knew I had I feeling this year was going to be different, but I never thought it was going to be so different that my crush from the past comes back into my life. I was very surprised that I haven't started to like Chance again, maybe I have, but the feelings are just shadowed because i'm mainly focused on Brendon right now and how he's actually talking to me for once in my life and it's not just a simple 'hey' in the hallway, it's a full on conversation.
I finished the drawing right as the bell rang, I packed up my bag well Judy stood up and waited for me.
" so why did you need to draw that for Chance? " she asked.
" I don't really know if i'm being honest he just wanted to do draw it for his uncle " I explained.
" he better like it " she said.
" oh he will " I smiled as we left the art room and walked to our lockers.
As we approached our lockers Chance stood there leaning up against mine.
" here is your art " I smiled as I handed it off to him.
He looked at it, " thank you so much this is amazing " he smiled.
" it was nothing, don't worry about it " I said.
" we should get going " Judy said.
" oh yeah, see you tomorrow " I smiled as we walked away from him and started to walk to Judy's house.
" I see the way you look at him Beth, you like him " she said.
" what! No, I don't like him he's just a friend " I smiled.
" since when did you get other friends? " she asked.
" ok no, he's not my bestfriend, no one can ever take that spot from you " I explained.
" ok, but I still think you like him " she smiled.
" I don't like him! " I sighed.
We walked into Judy's house, her mom was at work and her little brother was going over to a friends for a sleepover so we got the whole house to ourselves until her mom does come home.
We sat down at the kitchen table and started to do our homework for english class, we wanted to get all the critical questions done.
" Brendon was texting me the whole period so I hardly remember the movie " I explained.
" block him " she sid.
" what are you crazy what if he has an emergency and need my help with something? " I asked.
" then he'll have to find someone else " she smiled.
" yeah, but what if he really needs me for this one thing? " I asked.
" well you never know till it happens " she smiled once again.
Once we finished our homework, Judy went up stairs and grabbed her computer she hadn't brought it to school today since it needed to charge.
" here's the email " she showed me the address that sent it.
" Rick Rapture, it's that the name of that record company in Ottawa, Rapture records? " I asked.
" maybe, let's just open it " Judy said clicking on the email.
We both read through the email, " wait he wants the sign a record label with us " I looked over at Judy.
" yes, he does wait we need to contact him " Judy quickly typed up something and sent it off.
Only a couple seconds later we got an email with a skype link so we could talk to him in person.
" hey girls, Bethany Brench the singer and Judy Ellis the creator, nice to finally meet you two, that cover you did on youtube is amazing " he smiled.
" how did you know it was us, we never said our names? " Judy asked.
" I have my ways, but I would like to meet in person this weekend is there any chance you can come and we can talk up a record label? " he asked.
" are weekends are free " I smiled.
" my nephew will be down for the weekend he's the one who told me about you too, and I bet you will want your identities to be a secret, so I will make sure to tell him that you don't want anyone to know " he smiled.
" that would be great, wait where will we be meeting you? " I asked.
" Ottawa, I would hit the road now, and I can set you up with a hotel room just a couple blocks away from the building " he smiled.
" thank you so much " Judy smiled.
" no thank you, i'll see you girl tomorrow at 1:00 bye now " the call ended, Judy and I looked at each other.
" that just happened " I said.
" yeah, wait we have to get going " Judy pulled me up to her room.
Since I spend most of my time at Judy's house I have my own area in her room for my clothes.
We packed up two backpacks and left a note for her mom on her door.
Since Judy didn't have her driver's license yet, I had to drive the car her mom got her for her birthday.
We got on the highway and started to drive to Ottawa.
During hour 2 we stopped at a rest stop to get some food to eat, by this time it was now 5:00, we continued to drive, on hour 4 we took another stop so we could stretch our feet it now being 7:00.
Once we finally found our way to the hotel it was 9:00, we had drove six hours in one night.
As we were driving I realized I wasn't excited to drive all the way back home on Sunday.
We got to our hotel, the room was surprisingly large, there were two beds a couch, a walk in closet that had a door that lead to the bathroom and the bathroom and a huge shower.
I sat down on the bed.
" is this real? " I asked.
" I have no idea anymore, this is way too surreal " Judy said as she flopped down on the bed.
" I can't believe this is really happening " I smiled.
" same here, but i'm really tired so tomorrow we get a record deal let's just go to sleep and scream in the morning " Judy said.
We got changed into our pajamas.
I looked out the large window that we hadn't closed and I started to think.
How could this happen to me? It's only the first week of school and there is so much that could have gone wrong, but didn't. Brendon is finally talking to me, Grace isn't as mean as she was last year and I have basically made some new friends, and I got a record deal. I knew what something seemed off about being here, I mean I didn't really tell my brother or my parents where I was going, but it's not like my parents would notice anyway. Cole could have Grace over to whole weekend and make out with her in the living room without feeling awkward if i'm there or walk out of my room and see them making out, and trust me that's happened before and oh my was it awkward.
Without realizing my eye slowly started to close sending me into a deep sleep.