Chapter Thirty Three- " i know your drunk right now "

Valentines day the day you spend with someone you love. Judy and I would usually hangout and watch some sappy romantic movie and have a sleepover, but this year was different, since there is no Judy.
    Brendon came over and gave me a really cute stuffed animal, I told him about how I talked to Judy a couple days ago, I didn't tell him any earlier since I just needed it to stay in my own brain for a little.
    We laid in my bed cuddling.
    I rolled over to face him, " ok so, you might be made at me for this, but we can't really back out of it now " I said.
    " ok what is it? " he said.
    " so were going on a double date with Sofia and Justin " I smiled.
    " Beth really " he sighed.
    " I know you and Justin aren't on the best terms right now, but Sofia did that thing where she backs you into a corner till you have to say yes " I said.
    " it's fine, just when is this? " he asked.
    " today... in an hour " I smiled.
    " what!? Why didn't you tell me sooner? " he asked.
    " I don't know " I said.
    " you still love me right " I smiled.
    " of course, just sometimes you do stuff like this " he shook his head.
    I put my hand under my chin and smiled, " i've done nothing wrong here ".
    He started to laugh, he wrapped his arms around me.
    " your one tough cookie " he said.
    " I know, and you love me for it " I smiled.
    " yes I do " he smiled kissing me on the forehead.

    I changed out of my sweatpants and hoody, into some black pants with a pink top with red hearts all over it.
    " i'm in the best mood for today " I smiled as we walked out the door and into Brendon's car since Cole had our car. I'm pretty sure he was talking Grace out to some fancy restaurant.
    We got to the diner and went inside, we walked over to the table with Sofia and Justin.
    " yay you made it! " Sofia jumped up and gave me a hug before I slid into the booth.
    " now, this is more than a double date " I said.
    " you two are going to become friends again " Sofia smiled clapping her hands together.
    " I knew you were leaving something out " Justin sighed.
    " seriously " Brendon sighed.
    " see your both sighing good start " I smiled, they both glared at me.
    " hey, don't get mad at me, your the two in a fight, and i'm just in the middle of it " I sighed.
    " how about we just order our drinks first " Sofia smiled.
    " good idea " I smiled.

    We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.
" ok so can you guys just be friends again, it's not that hard, you have been friends for almost your whole lives " Sofia said.
" she has a point " I said.
" i'm fine with being friends again, he's the one mad at me for hurting you yet we have solved that problem already, so he should just grow up " Justin said.
" I should grow up, you should grow up " Brendon said.
" how should I grow up? " Justin asked.
Brendon didn't say anything, " see your just mad at me for no reason " Justin said.
" i'm mad because you hurt Bethany " he said.
I slid down in the set and sighed.
" ok, I don't care anymore, just be friends again, honestly, this fight you two are in is stupid, it has already been resolved there is no reason to be mad anymore " I said.
Sofia nodded in aggrens.
" I guess you're right " Brendon said.
" sorry " he added.
" it's all good " Justin smiled.
" see that wasn't so hard " Sofia smiled.
" i'm just hungry now " Brendon said.
" yeah, lets order " I smiled.
We got our food and started to eat, " hey do you guys want to hangout at my house after? " Justin asked.
" sure sounds like fun " Brendon said.
One minute he was totally hating Justin the next there having a complete pow wow. I guess I didn't mind it since they were friends again, but boys still confuse me and they always will.

We drove to Justin's house to hangout.
" my parents are out, like always so we have the house to ourselves " Justin smirked.
We sat down in the living room, I hadn't been in Justin's house for years, it has changed a lot from the last time I saw it.
Justin came back out with four beers.
" seriously " I rolled my eyes.
" what? " Justin asked.
" nothing " I said. It seems like Justin is always getting drunk.
" Cheers " Sofia smiled as she started to drink the beer.
I didn't like to drink much, it always made me feel sick, I had one sip of the beer by the time everyone else was on there third one.
Brendon sat beside me with his arm around me. Justin walked into the kitchen to get more beer, Sofia followed him stumbling a little bit since she was drunk already.
" i'm going to head home now ok " I turned to Brendon.
" no, babe stay " he pouted.
" don't call me babe it's cringy, now i'm going home i'm tired " I said trying to get up, but he held me down and kissed me.
I pushed him away, " Brendon i'm leaving " I said trying to get up again, but he pushed me down and started to kiss my neck.
" Brendon! Brendon! " I pushed him away.
I stood up, " I know your drunk right now, but you shouldn't be a dick... don't text me in the morning " I said walking out of the house.
" Bethy! Come on! " he yelled after me.
I had to walk home since we took Brendons car, when I got home Cole wasn't there. He was most likely staying at Graces so I had the house to myself.
I walked into the kitchen and started to get some popcorn when someone knocked on the door. I walked out to see Chance standing there.
" hey what are you doing here? " I asked as I opened the door.
" I saw you walking home and you looked a little angry, and I wanted to come and cheek to see if you were ok " he smiled.
" i've been better, it's just drunk Brendon... is not fun " I sighed.
" ah, I see " he smiled.
" want to come in and watch a disney movie with me? " I smiled.
" sure " he walked inside.
I grabbed the popcorn and poured some candies into it. I walked back over to the couch and sat down with Chance. I pulled up the movie tangled.
" now this is more like my valentines day " I smiled.
" why? " he asked.
" no reason, it just feels more normal " I smiled and pressed play on the movie.
Back to my normal valentine's day with a friend.