Chapter Fifthteen- " it's a surprise "

It was Monday and there were already over a million views on the new cover, I walked into school with Judy by my side.
We walked over to our lockers, as we walked through the hallway we heard people blasting the new cover.
" how is this even possible? " I asked.
" I have no idea, but i'm loving it " Judy smile we turned around to see Grace and Sofia standing right behind us.
" once again Carnival Heart drops a great cover and you two aren't even listening to it, both of you are outcasts and will never be as famous or as popular as them so, never sing promise me that, you'll probably kill everyone's ears " Grace smiled.
" ok don't worry will never sing " Judy smiled.
" well that was so easy finally you two are cooperating with me " she smiled.
" come on Sofia lets go " Grace said.
" i'm sorry " Sofia smiled and went to catch up with Grace.
" I still have no idea why Sofia gives Grace all the power over her " I sighed.

We had to start working on the halloween carnival, even though September was nearly over, we still had to get everything ready and prepared.
Ever year Judy and I help out and ever year we have so much fun doing it.
The one teacher that helps run the whole carnival is my art teacher he just love to help create the whole masterpiece.
We all sat around a table.
" this year i'm assigning Bethany to design the haunted house and decorate it with Judy ".
" ok " I smiled.
Judy and I placed the tablet on the table, I started to draw out the haunted house so we knew how big it should be and what the small rooms will look like
" the house should be in the gym, so once you get through it your in the school and can play more of the games " I said.
" yeah good idea " I said.
" I will need a list of everything you need by 5 tonight before all of you leave ".
" ok so will need cobwebs, fake spiders, a cauldron, what else " Judy asked.
" fake skeletons, fake blood, flashing light, but we could just use the ones from last year " I said.
" that's true " Judy said writing down all the things we need.
We handed in what we need for all the small rooms, we pulled out the tablet since we still had some time so we started to draw out the rooms.
The first room you go in has cobwebs everywhere so it's hard to get thought, right as you reach the end there is this motion sensor that makes a big fake spider fall from the sky right in front of you.
The next room has the cauldron in it, there are flashing green lights with green moss all over the room. Once again there is a motion sensor that makes a witch pops up form the cauldron.
The last room we made for the day was a dark room with one light bulb hanging from the ceiling, there is a window at the side and once you have the motion sensors on things will pop up from the window and lights will flash.
We handed in the ideas to the teacher.
" make just three more room's make them big so it takes up a lot of the gym, but everything else is great ".
" thanks " we smiled.
" you girls can head home ".
We walked out of the school and started to walk home.
" I can't wait to start building the room's, I love this kinda stuff " I smiled.
" I know, I remember " Judy smiled.
" can it be halloween already " I said.
" soon, but at least we get to start making the room's once October starts and we get taken out of class and we don't have to have gym class with Grace since were using the gym " Judy said.
" October is going to be amazing! " I squicked.
" oh shit, I have to pick up my little brother from his friends house " Judy said.
" have fun with that " I smiled as we parted ways.
I walked through the door to my house to see Justin, Brendon and Chance all sitting on the couch with Cole.
" good your home come sit " Cole said.
" why? " I asked taking off my shoes and placing my backpack on the ground.
I walked over and sat down on the stool.
" so what are you working on for the halloween Carnival? " Justin asked.
" the haunted house why? " I asked.
" we were wondering if you could tell us all the scare's so we don't get scared " Brendon said.
" are you serious? " I asked.
" yes " Chance said.
" so are you going to tell us " Cole smiled.
" no way, it's a surprise, that's the point of a haunted house " I said.
" please " Brendon bagged.
" no sorry " I said getting up and walking into the kitchen.
I poured a glass of water.
" please tell me just one thing? " Cole asked.
" fine there will be lot's! Of jumpscares " I smiled as my brother jumped.
" don't be a scaredy cat, it's just halloween " I smiled.
" i'm not scared " he said crossing his arms.
" oh really, you're not scared of anything " I said crossing my arms.
" nothing " he smiled.
" not even spiders " I whispered while walking past him.
" Bethany! " he yelled as I walked out of the kitchen.
" by the way, your friend is scared of spiders " I smiled looking at Chance, Brendon and Justin.
" you didn't have to tell them that " he winned.
" sure I did, it's pay back " I smiled.
" for what? " he asked.
" oh you know " I said.
" no I don't " he said.
" ask Chance maybe he knows " I smiled.
" what! " Chance said.
" i'll be in my room, have fun trying to figure that out " I smiled as I walked down the hallway and into my room.
The thing I was talking about was when Cole told Chance I liked him, so yes I may just be putting spiders in the haunted house only to scare Cole, but that's it.
I grabbed my note book and started to write down ideas for a original song.

I felt a tap on my back.
" what " I said up and rubbed my eyes.
" you were asleep " Cole said.
" yeah I know " I said.
" what were you doing? " he asked.
" I was just writing a so- I was just writing " I said.
" no no no, what were you going to say? " he asked.
" nothing, I was just writing " I said.
" really, i'm guessing this has to do with you going to Ottawa all the time now " he sighed.
" maybe a little bit, but you'll know one day " I said.
" just tell me, I haven't told anyone who you like " he said.
" too many people know already, I just can't " I said.
" fine, but I will find out and I will scare you with spiders when you do " he said.
" but i'm not scared of spiders " I said.
" fine then flamingos " he said.
" really? That's all you could come up with " I said.
" don't judge me " he said walking out of the room.
" that was a close one " I let out a sigh.
I opened my computer and went to look at the video, over 2 million view, wow this was going to be a heck of an adventure.