Chapter Thirteen- " i'll think about it "

After school I went home then got my stuff ready so I could go pick up Judy and Chance, we were going to Ottawa again.
    I left a note outside my brothers door telling him that I was going back to Ottawa and sorry that I can't tell him why.
    I just packed a small bag again, I wore a pair of sweatpants and a sweater. I just wanted to stay comfy.
I pulled up to Judy's house and she came running out and into the car.
" nice outfit " she giggled.
" be quiet, I just wanted to be comfy " I said.
" I understand don't worry " she smiled.
I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Chance's house, he came running out of his house. He didn't have anything other then his phone with him since he still has stuff at his uncle's house.
He got into the back of the car and sat in the middle seat.
" nice outfit " he smiled.
" what is with everyone and my outfit? " I asked.
" why'd you even change? " he asked.
" I wanted to me comfy now can we just get to Ottawa? " I asked.
" that's up to you do you want to record music? " Judy asked.
" yes I do, but do you since your the one who makes the beats " I smiled.
Half way into the drive.
" hey, Justin texted me yesterday saying that he tried to be your friend again " Judy said.
" yeah, it didn't go over well " I said.
" just be friends with him again, what's really going to happen? " Judy asked.
" he was the one who left, not me " I said.
" wait yeah why aren't you and Justin friends, he never told anyone either? " Chance leaned up and asked.
" it's a long story that I don't want to tell right now so can we just get off this topic please? " I asked.
" sure " Judy smiled.
" oh my uncle said you guys can stay at his place with us and just share the guest room if that's good with you two? " Chance asked.
" yeah sure, good with me " I smiled.
" wait where's his place? " Judy asked.
" right above the record studio, so we can just go down tomorrow morning and record the song " he said.
" sound's good " I said pulling off the highway and into one of the rest stops.
I walked into the bathroom, no one was in there, but Judy and I.
" forgive him " Judy said.
I looked over at her, " who? " I asked.
" Justin, it's been two year's, forgive him " she said.
" Judy, you know I can't he left both of us " I said.
" well not really " she said.
" what do you mean? " I asked.
" we've keep in touch " she said.
" and your telling me this now! ".
" we started talking last summer, he has changed and he wants a second chance " she said.
" i'll think about it, but i'm mad at you for not telling me sooner " I said turning around.
" I knew you would be mad that's why I didn't tell you " she said following me out.
We met back up with Chance, I bought a water bottle before we went back to the car.
I put on some music from my phone, I pick a playlist of music videos.
" what is this song? " Chance asked.
" skipping stones, it's said it almost 10 times already " I said.
" that makes sense " he sighed.
" can I put on a song? " Judy asked.
" of course " I said.
She picked up the phone and put on gasoline, by Halsey.
" maybe we could- " I cut her off.
" do a cover to this song? " I asked.
" how'd you know? " she said sarcastically.
" just my senses " we laughed.
" will make that one after all the other one's we plain on making " I smiled.

We pulled into the back entrance of the record studio and Chance took us up through the back way to get into the house.
Chance knocked on the door.
" good all of you are here " Rick smiled.
" hey Uncle Rick " Chance smiled.
We walked inside.
" welcome to my home " Rick smiled.
" this doesn't usually happen, but since all of you are friends i'm allowing it " he smiled again.
" thank you really " I said.
" Chance will show you the room and after you can come back out here and we can figure out what will truly happen tomorrow well recording " he said.
Chance showed us to our room, we placed down our bags then walked back out to the living room and sat down on the couch.
" so tomorrow, will get the music you made to play in the back round will figure out where will put Bethany's singing in the track then will record it and upload it to youtube and broadcast it all over social media so everyone knows " Rick said.
" ok, great " Judy said.
" and soon all your music will be playing on the radio " he said.
" yay " Chance said, we all looked at him.
" what i'm excited for you guys " he smiled.
" ok " I said.
" now you guys can just chill and I can bring over some snacks " he said getting up and going into the kitchen.
" here are some chips " Rick placed them down on the table then walked down the hallway into what I think was his room.
I looked around the room at all the records on the walls, the whole house has this punk rocker vibe to it. The bean bag chairs and the surprisingly really fancy gray couch.
The light white coffee table that sat in the middle of the floor, with the tv in a tiny shelf on the corner of the room.
" this is a great house " I said.
" yeah I love it " Chance said.
" wait so you got to live here for two years and i'm guessing you got to meet many famous singers? " Judy asked.
" I meet one or two, not that meny, I was usually up here just watching tv and playing the guitar " He said.
" oh yeah you can sing " I said.
" you can sing? " Judy asked in aw.
" you weren't supposed to tell anyone " Chance said.
" it's Judy who is she going to tell " I said.
" hey! " Judy said.
" sorry " I smiled.
" it's fine " Judy smiled.

We followed Chance into the kitchen so we could get water to drink for bed.
The kitchen was just like the living room, modern with a touch of rocker.
I grabbed my water and walked into the room we were staying in, I didn't really get a good look at it before.
The walls were white, there was a queen size bed and two night tables at the sides. The bedding was a light blue and the pillows were white. This room looked nothing like the rest of the house it was was more sophisticated than any other. The room maybe only had one painting on the walls. It had a small tv on a dresser and a small gray carpet, but that was all.
Judy and I took turns changing in the guest bathroom.
I walked out after getting charged and sat down on the bed well Judy went into the bathroom.
I got under the blankets and rolled over to grab the converter to turn on the tv.
I went to the show that Judy and I would both like.
I grabbed my phone and just scrolled through instagram well I waited for Judy to come and join me.
" aren't you excited to record the first track? " Judy asked walking over and sitting on the bed.
" of course I am, I can't wait for it, I wonder if it will get on the radio like Cotton Candy had " I said.
" I hope so, but just know if it does I will be screaming the whole time it plays " she smiled.
" don't worry I will too, but i'm really tired so I think i'm going to get to bed " I said.
I set down my phone on the night table, took on last sip of water and closed my eyes.