Chapter Thirty Six- " just chill "

I rolled over and looked at the clock it was 7am, why was I up so early. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked around and saw Brendon laying asleep beside me. He was shirtless, I looked away and smiled biting my lower lip. He looked really cute well sleeping.
I realized I was wearing his shirt causing me to smile again. I leaned over and grabbed my phone.
I saw a text from Cole.

Cole- hey how's the trip?
Beth- i've been gone one day, but it's amazing i've already had so much fun, and sorry if I wake you
Cole- it's all good, Grace already made me get up, but I have to get going

I felt the bed shift, I looked over to see Brendon roll over, I poked him in the side making him flinch.
He rolled back over, " what was that for " he sighed and rubbed his eyes.
" I wanted you awake, I was lonely " I pouted.
" what time is it? " he asked.
" 7am " I smiled.
" seriously Beth, no i'm going back to bed " he rolled back over.
I poked him again making him sit up.
" ok fine i'm awake " he glared.
" someone hates waking up early " I giggled.
" yes, especially after a long night " he smiled.
" when do your parent usually wake up? " I asked.
" somewhere around 9 " he said.
" but I bet they'll be hung over and won't want to do much today " he said.
" I see " I nodded.
I took the covers off and turned so my feet could touch the ground, I felt the bed shift as two hands wrapped around my waist.
" don't leave me, you woke me up so don't leave " he said.
" i'm not going anywhere, i'm just going to change so you can have your shirt back " I smiled.
" you don't have to change, you look cute " I could tell he was smirking.
I turned around to look at him, " i'm getting up " I said as I stood up.
I walked over to my bag, I could tell that Brendon was looking at me, I just had that feeling.
I ignored it and walked into the bathroom that was in our room. I got changed into my pink tank top and light ripped shorts.
I brushed my hair then walked back out to see Brendon getting changed.
" guess you wanted to wake up " I said.
" yes " he said.
He walked over to me, " rase you downstairs " he smirked.
I walked slowly down the stairs.
" I won " he smiled.
" I wasn't even trying " I said walking into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

Soon the rest of his family was up, we had breakfast.
" can me and Beth take the car to town? " Brendon asked.
" sure, be safe " his dad said.
We got in the car and turned up the radio as we drove down the street, I looked out the window at all the bright green palm trees and the different shades of sand that pops up when the sun changed spots.
The sky was clear and bright blue, there were no clouds, you could look for miles and just see blue, blue and more blue.
" Beth, should we talk about last night? " Brendon said.
" sure " I shrugged.
" I don't really know what there is to talk about " I added.
" I just want to make sure you were fine with it " he said.
" if I wasn't fine with it, it wouldn't have happened " I said.
" ok I was worried " he said.
" why? " I asked.
" I don't know, I just worry a lot " he said.
" well don't worry, everything is fine, besides we in Mexico just chill " I said.
" your right..... chill " he smiled.

We parked on a side street and decide to walk around and look at the small stores. There were stores selling clothes, jewelry, someone doing hair, travel guides and so many more things that we wanted to look at.
Brendon and I walked around holding hands.
" hey look there's dolphins " I smiled walking over to the railing to look at people swimming with them.
" their so graceful " I smiled.
" go swim with them " Brendon said.
" are you crazy no, you can't trust them " I said.
" but you just said they were graceful " he said.
" doesn't mean I want to swim with them " I said.
" you are one confusing girl, you know that right? " he smiled.
" yup " I smiled.
We continued to walk down the street, we made our way to a dock where everyone was taking photos, I was most likely in the back of all of them.
I walked over and looked out at the bright blue water, I was trying to see if I could see any fish or other animals swimming in the water. I turned around I saw Brendon taking a photo of me.
" hey! " I said.
" what?! I'm not taking a cute photos of you " he smiled.
I walked over to him, " let me see it " I said.
" I didn't take a photo " he said, I crossed my arms.
" fine I took one, but I wanted to post it so it was a surprise " he smiled.
" fine " I said.

We drove back to the beach house for dinner, Brendons family was really good a cooking, I hadn't had a meal this good since I can't pinpoint when, by the time we were done eating the sun was almost set.
The sun left a bright beautiful glow over the water.
Crystal and her boyfriend started to make a fire down on the beach by the water.
Brendon and I pulled over chairs for everyone to sit on. Brendon made me share a chair with him since he wanted to be closer to me.
I looked out at the beach, I could feel the sand between my toes, I never liked that feeling. It was nice to just sit outside by a fire and listen to the ocean water move and splash.
It was cool down by the water yet still warm, most likely due to the fire which was keep some of the air warm around us.
Soon everyone started to get tired so we all went inside.
We got back up to the room, I walked into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas and put my hair up in a bun
I crawled into the bed right beside Brendon, I rolled over to go to bed.
" Beth? " Brendon said.
" yeah? " I asked still facing the other way.
" last night you were going to say something, but then you didn't, what were you going to say? " he asked.
" I was going to say I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I was so I didn't think it needed to be bring to light so I said I love you instead " I answered.
" ok I was just wonder it's been kind of bothering me all day " he said.
I rolled over to look at him, " Brendon, stop ok, stop worrying " I said.
" ok " he smiled and kissed me.
I rolled back over to go to bed when I felt Brendons arm wrap around my waist and the bed shift.
I smiled and closed my eyes, i'm luckily that I have him, i'm really luckily.

•••••
I know the chapters have been short, but there should be some loner ones coming soon, but I hope your liking the book so far.