Epilogue

One month later

    I looked around my empty room, nothing in it but a naked bed. I walked around and ran my finger across the wall. I'm going to miss this place. All the memories i've made.

    Judy finally told Frankie how she felt and Frankie felt the same way, she got her mom to transfer her to our school. She now joined our friend group.
    I was happy for Judy, she deserves someone like Frankie in her life.
    Cole is now going to college, but he's still living at home and with our new house he's closer to the college great. He hasn't made any new friend since he's pretty content with the ones he has right now.
    Just to let you know Grace is still a bitch.
    I made sure at school that everyone still treats Judy and I like equals and not like pop stars since we didn't want that.

    I looked out the window when my bedroom door opened, I turned around to see Chance, I smiled and walked over to him.
    " you ready to leave this place? " he asked.
    " no, not one bit, it's going to be so weird not being here, close to you, Judy, Frankie " I said.
    " at least you still get to go to the same school, and i'll come by your house every morning so we can ride to school together " he smiled.
    I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We slowly back up onto the bed. He laid on top of me, he smiled and was about to kiss me when my door opened.
    " get out! " I yelled at Cole.
    " we have to get going, mom and dad are waiting " Cole said.
    " i'll be there in a second " I sighed.
    " you two can kiss at the new house all you want " Cole sighed leaving the room.
    I looked back over at Chance who was still on top of me at this moment.
    " I have to get going " I sighed.
    " I know, be sure to text me when you get there " he smiled.
    " of course, I can't wait for you to see the house, it's big real big " I smiled.
    " better for parties " he smiled.
    I hit him, " you know I don't party " I said.
    " I know " he sighed.
    We walked out to the car, my parents were taking there car well Cole and I were taking ours.
    I rolled down the window for Chance to come over.
    " bye see you later " Chance said.
    " love you " I smiled.
    " love you too " he smiled kissing me.
    " ok hurry it up, you two will see each other tomorrow " Cole sighed.
    " your just mad since you don't have a girlfriend " Chance said.
    " I will kill you in your sleep " Cole said.
    " love to see you try " Chance said.
    " ok cut it out, we have to get going " I said.

    We drove away from the house waving bye to the house.
    " you ready to let go of it? " Cole asked.
    " no not a chance " I said.
    " i'm going to miss it " I added.
    " me too... me too " Cole sighed as we made our way to the highway.
    We pulled up to the new house and got out of the car.
    Once we got in the house I found my way to my new room and started to set it up the way I liked it. I texted Chance that I was safe.
    I sat down on my new bed and looked around the room.
    I knew I was going to like it here, I just knew.

    The next day.

    I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes, I ran out the door and to the end of the driveway to where Chance was waiting for me.
    " why can't I just ride my bike to school? " I asked.
    " it's faster if we ride together " he smiled.
    " fine " I smiled giving him a kiss before hopping onto the back seat.
" ready? " he asked.
" for what? " I asked.
" school " he said.
" no " I laughed as we rode down the road.
As one of my life stories comes to a close, I realize all I needed to do was look deep down into my Carnival Heart and all the answers would have been there the first day that Chance came back to town.

••••••
Cheesy ending I know, but I love cheese so it works, but I enjoyed writing this book sooo much and I hope that you enjoyed reading it.

If you want me to write a second book I can try, but I would need a solid idea so comment ideas if you want a second one 🤗

By- Eirelyn Kentner Bird