Chapter Seventeen- " that will not happen "

We went back to Ottawa to record the other songs, I had to admit it was fun going to Ottawa with Judy and Chance. Both of them are just so much fun to have around and there always upbeat and happy.
We sat around in the recording studio as the interview was about to air. We still needed to record the three songs, but we wanted to do that after.
" welcome back, earlier this week we met up with the record label of the new cover band Carnival Heart and we got him so answer some of your most asked questions, let's hear them now ".
" so will we ever get to know who the band really is? " he asked.
" right now, they don't want you to know, they want to leave it as a mystery, but one day you will find out " Rick said.
" are they planning on doing any concerts? ".
" yes they definitely will just not yet " Rick said.
" how many people are in this band? ".
" there are two people, one who sings and one who makes the music " Rick said.
" ok final question, is there any original songs coming up? ".
" yes there is, it will be coming out in the next week or so " Rick said.
" well you heard it here, now let's play there mix cover ".

" this is amazing " I said.
" I know I can't believe it " Judy said.
" how is this even possible " I said.
" good question " Chance said.
" we should get recording the three songs, starting with who's in control too the original song " Rick said.
I walked into the booth and started to sing the course.
" and all the kids cried out please stop you're scaring me, I can't help this awful energy, god damn why you should be scared of me who is in control " I sang.
" And all the people say, You can't wake up, this is not a dream, You're part of a machine, you are not a human being, With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline " I sang.
" but one day you ran into my arms, and one day I ran into your arms, yeah one day we ran into each other other " I sang.
I walked out of the booth right as Chance left the room to go get something. I walked over and sat down beside Judy.
" will upload the cover to who is in control first then in two days upload gasoline then one day " Rick said.
" got it " I smiled.
Chance walked back into the room.
" we have a problem " he said.
" what is it? " Rick asked.
" there's paparazzi outside " he said.
" are you kidding me " Judy said.
" they want to know who is in this band, just go out and tell them " Chance said.
I stood up and walked over to him, " that will not happen " I said.
" all of our stuff is already in the car so we can get going home, all we need is glasses and hat's " Judy said.
" good idea " Chance said.
We snuck to the back of the building to get in the car, paparazzi was standing by the car too, we got in the car and backed out and made our way to the highway.
I took off my hat and glasses.
" dang, that was a rush " I said.
" I hope they didn't get any photos " Chance said.
" yeah, hope not, that would suck " Judy smiled.
" at least we got the songs recorded " I said.
" yeah that's a good thing " Judy said.

I dropped Judy and home and Chance got into the front of the car.
" crazy day " Chance said.
" I just got a text from Cole and he wants me to come over " Chance said.
" oh ok " I said.
We drove back to my house, we went into the house.
" good you here " Cole smiled, I made eye contact with Grace.
" were going out and I was thinking you wouldn't want to be alone so Chance is going to stay with you " Cole said.
" i'm not five Cole " I said.
" he knows, he knows he just wants to make sure your safe " Grace smiled.
" thanks Grace, I was totally talking to you " I smiled and glared.
" Beth! " Cole said sturn.
" have fun " I smiled walking into the kitchen.
Chance followed me and waited this he heard the door close.
" well you hate Grace " he said.
" she just uhh, I don't know why she's mean to me? " I sighed.
" she always seems to mumble something about you when Cole says something about you " Chance said.
" see she hates me " I said.
" I doubt that " he said.
" you haven't seen her in the morning, she always just comes over and attacks Judy and me, and I have no idea why " I said.
" maybe she has so deep dark secret that she told you when you two were kids, but then it got out and she thought you told everyone " he said.
" oh yes, that makes so much sense " I rolled my eyes.
" sorry, but maybe she's just jealous " he said.
" about what? " I asked.
" your life " he said.
" the only thing that is really good in my life right now is music and my friends that's it, my parents are always out, Cole and I are always in a fight and Grace hates me and Justin is trying to be my friend again " I sighed.
" maybe just kill her with kindness, and maybe tell me what happened with you and Justin " he said.
" it's a long story that I don't want to get into right now " I said.
" I have time " he smiled.

We sat down at the table and I started to tell him everything that happened.
" and that's why it was really awkward " I said.
" yeah that's is really awkward, but if he kissed you why would he just leave? " Chance asked.
" I have no idea, he could have been scared, but I just can't forgive him for it because it hurt a lot " I said looking down.
" and you don't have to " he said, I looked up confused.
" you don't have to be friends with him again, who cares if he's sad about it, you don't want to be his friend and he should respect that " he said.
" thanks " I smiled.
Chance looked at his phone, " my mom needs me home " he said.
" ok " I smiled.
" i'll see you tomorrow at school, hope Cole doesn't kill me for leaving " he said before leaving my house.

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed, I opened my computer and emailed Rick and Judy.

Hey I was wondering if we could upload the two other videos tomorrow, I just really want to get them out, it's fine if you don't want to or were not aloud, but I just really want to get them out for the public to see.

I hit send, I really hope we can put out the videos soon, I started to watch some youtube.
I clicked on a video and started to watch.
" today poparazzi got a photo of one of the members from Carnival heart, sadly it doesn't show their face, but only their back " a lady said.
" wait what! " I yelled, my bedroom door opened.
" you ok? " Cole asked.
" uhh... yeah i'm fine " I said closing my computer.
" ok, see you in the morning " he said closing the door behind him.
I leaned my head back on my wall, shit!