~Chapter One~

~The Beginning~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

If I missed any, they will be added in future chapters!

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I slam my hand down on the alarm, and it stops. I tilt my head up and look at the clock.

It read, "7:15 AM" great, it's so early. For me anyway. I lunge myself out of bed and to my closet. I open the door to my closet and the light is still on from last night.

My eyes burn at the sudden light. Once my eyes focus again, I look around. My clothing is all sprawled out on the the floor. Most of it, anyway.

I look up at the clothing that's hung up. I grab my uniform. It's mostly light blue and white. My least favorite part is the skirt. I. Hate. Skirts.

I quickly put it on. I look at myself in my full length mirror. "I look kinda good in this if I do say so myself."

I walk out of my closet and to my bathroom. I do my makeup. Only a bit of mascara and a bit of eye shadow, in a natural color. I put some EOS lip balm on and I'm done with makeup.

I brush my H/L, H/C hair, and straighten it a bit. I put a little, light blue hair bow in my hair, and make my hair adjust to it. I look pretty good at the end.

I head out of the bathroom and back to my room to pack my backpack. My backpack is one-strapped, black, leathery, and just adds to my style.

I put my things in my backpack, and head downstairs for breakfast. When I get down there, it's about 7:45 AM, so I didn't take too long.

I have a small breakfast, and what I mean by that, is a granola bar. I'm late, so I head straight out the door, after saying bye, to my mom.

I walk to school, because It's not that far. I walk for about 5-10 minutes before I get there. It's about 7:52 AM when I arrive. Once I get there, I'm amazed.

So many people, so grand, and yet, I'm so out of place. Everyone already has their own groups. I'm all alone, again. I look down at the ground.

I'm a sophomore, but just moved to Phoenix Drop. I used to go to O'khasis Prep, but we didn't like it there.

The school bell rings, showing we can enter the school. I try to fight through everyone else, but can't.

Finally, I head to the side of everyone. The thing is, when I do so, someone whams into me, knocking me out.

A/N:

Hope you liked this first chapter! Hope I didn't kill you with the cliffhanger! I'll try to submit another chapter tomorrow! By the way, comment what you guys want me to call you!

~KarisGamer