~Chapter Thirty~

~Laurence's Route~
————————————————
"Okay...I choose.....Laurence.." Laurence smiles brightly. He runs over, picks me up by the waist and spins me around.

I giggle as Garroth walks away. I don't notice Garroth walking away, just the moment I'm in right now. With Laurence. I may have had my first kiss with Garroth, but I like Laurence.

"I knew you'd pick me!" I giggle once more before he releases me from the hug. I grin sweetly.

~Time Skip~

Laurence and I are now dating. It's so exciting. I'm so glad. Don't worry, I'm still really great friends with Garroth and now he's dating Ivy, so we're good. I feel bad for rejecting him those months ago, but he's happy, I'm happy, and Laurence is happy, it's all for the best.

~Time Skip again bc idk wut to put~

"Mommy!" I rush upstairs to my five year old daughter.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Jamie and I were playing with out dolls, and suddenly a spider came out of no where! Please get it!" I chuckle.

"Okay, sweetie. But, where is your Sister?" She points to Daniel's room.

"She ran into the nursery!"

"Okay, you get your sister, I'll get the spider. Be right back." She nods and leave the room to get Jamie.

"Laur! Come 'ere!" I hear footsteps up the stairs towards the girls room.

"What's up dear?"

"The girls found a spider! Get it!" I shriek and hide behind him.

"Okay. Gimme a shoe." I grab a nearby shoe and he kills it. "Cya babe. I'm gonna go wait for Garroth and Ivy to arrive." I nod and he walks back down the stairs, setting the shoe on the floor as he leaves.

(Keep in mind! I didn't know who to put garroth with, so I did Ivy! It's an au! So don't judge me!)

"Got it Kate!" Kate and Jamie come running in and sit directly on the floor in front of their dolls.

"Thanks mom!"

"Thanks mommy!"

"You're welcome girls!" I kiss both their heads before leaving the room, closing the door behind me and going to grab Daniel. I pick the awake Daniel up and take him downstairs to eat some food.

As I'm about to feed him, I hear a knock on the door.? That must be Garroth and Ivy!

After a bit, I finish feeding Daniel and I pick him back up and go into the main room. Their kids probably already ran upstairs to play with the girls.

"Awe! Look at little Dani! He's so cute!" Ivy says. "Let's go chat Y/N!" I nod and we walk off together. "Can I hold him?" I nod.

"Of course! He loves people! Even new people! I can tell he's gonna be an outgoing little man!" We both laugh at the thought.

Jamie is a shy, sweet girl. She's the oldest. She loves animals and her siblings. She also loves being the oldest.

Kate is the middle child. She's a pretty loud girl, just not in class. She loves her dolls, and drawing. She wants to be an artist when she grows up.

And...it's too soon to say anything about Daniel, but we know he's gonna be outgoing. He's gonna turn into a nice young man some day.

"Well, the movie is about to start. Kids! The movie is starting! We have popcorn! And candy!" They all come tumbling down the stairs, none of them fall, they just sound like bulls in a china shop.

They all take a seat on the floor on the little fort we made for them and we watch the movie.

(A/N)

That's a wrap! The last chapter of this book! Hope you liked it! Thank you!