~Chapter Twenty-Five~

~Bullys?~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name

A/N - Annoying Nickname

—————————————————

I arrived at Phoenix Drop High for my first day since I left. I feel so awkward and I doubt anyone will remember me or anything, but I'll try to keep a positive attitude.

I walk up the familiar steps and to the entrance. I hear whispers around me and feel people's stares.

'I heard she got kicked out of her house!'

'I heard her family was too poor, so they gave her away!'

'I heard she ran away from her house and went to live with her friend for a while!'

I feel like the center of attention, something I hate. Suddenly Laurence comes up to me. "Hey Y:N! What's up?" I cross my arms, kinda uncomfortable because of what happened with Garroth.

"Well, people are spreading rumors about me, right in front of me, and think that I can't hear them, when really, I can." He looks offended, more offended than when someone offends him. His next actions make me feel so awkward and embarrassed.

"Hey! My friend here, Y:N, says she can hear rumors about her being said. Whoever is doing it and would like to continue, can answer to me!" He yelled to everyone in the courtyard. I feel my face heat up, I assume I'm blushing like crazy.

"Thanks."

"It was no problem." The entire courtyard was now silent, nobody dared to talk at all. We walked inside, to my locker. "So, are you ready for today?" I nod...not so confidently. "Uh huh, sure. So, have you seen Garroth at all since we came to see you?" I shake my head as I finish grabbing my stuff and close the door.

"Oh. Well, you'll see him in homeroom at least!" I put on a fake smile.

Yup, at least...

Talking about Garroth just takes me back to that day and what happened. Not that it was a bad thing, but you know...it just makes me queasy thinking about it.

We get to homeroom and I sit in the back next to Garroth and behind Laurence. Laurence turns around so he can talk to us. Garroth is acting as though nothing had happened between us, but I know he remembers.

Maybe it just meant...less to him than it did for me. I mean, I bet he's kissed a ton of people before, right? So it can't be that big of a deal for him, right? Right?

After homeroom I leave my two friends to go to first period. "Hey! A:N! What are you doing back here after so long?" I turn to who said it. It was Ivy. That terrible girl that thinks that Garroth is her property. She acts like she owns him, when really, her parents probably buy her everything.

I look unamused when I look at her. "So? What are you doing back? By the way, if you even think of even staring at Garrith, you will regret it. Anyway, so what are you doing back here loser?"

"I came back. So what? What's it to you?"

"What's it to me? You will steal Garrith from me! I cannot let that happen!"

"He was never yours in the first place! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get to a class!" I start walking away, but Ivy grabs my arm and shoves me into an nearby, open locker and closed the door.

I punched the door with my fists. (No, really?) "Help! Please! Someone? Anyone! Please help!"

Everyone's in class. I should just give up....WAIT! The Shadow Knights might be in the school still!

I then continue my last actions for quite a while.

—————————————————