~Chapter Twenty-Nine~

~Choose~
————————————
It's been months since that wind storm accident. Ever since, both Garroth and Laurence have shared multiple special moments with me.

I just hope I don't ruin their friendship. They've been friends for like, ever, and I don't wanna tear them apart.

Me, Garroth, and Laurence are at the park, because it's Saturday. I sure hope they don't find out about each other, I mean, they told me not to tell them, so...hopefully they won't be mad at me....

~Time Skip Bc I'm Lazy~

"Garroth? Y/N? What's going on here? Lemme guess, you're dating now..."

"No, no, no! Laurence! It isn't like that! It isn't! I promise!" I reply back.

"Yeah! I thought you knew that I liked Y/N?" Garroth finally says something.

"I didn't! I thought you knew I liked her!" Laurence seems mad...

I start backing up slowly, wanting to get out of this situation. It's very awkward for me, and I don't like it very much, because awkward me's and awkward situations are 2x's the awkward.

"You're not going anywhere!"
They both say at the same time, turning to me. I stop going backwards, and just inch closer to them awkwardly and weirdly.

They were in this huge fight because of me. "Y/N!" I hear someone yell my name.

I look up, it was both Laurence and Garroth.

"You have to choose. Who do you like more?"

(A/N)

Ooooh! You have to choose?! Don't worry we have a way of doing this. Theres gonna be two more chapters. One if you choose Garroth, one if you choose Laurence, and MAYBE one if you can't/don't wanna choose. :)