~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

~Wind Storm~
——————————————
After school, I had to head over to Laurence's house for a science project. Stupid science. I see Laurence walk over to my locker, out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, Y/N. You ready to work on out project?" I nod in response.

After packing up all my stuff, and putting it in my backpack, I zip it up, put it on my back, and close my locker, resetting it afterwards.

"Let's go.."

~Time Skip~

We've finished the project, and have a few hours left before I gotta leave, so we watch a movie. Midway through I fell asleep I think.

When I woke up, I heard rain plummeting onto the roof and with wind howling like a wolf. I am deeply afraid of wind storms, and this definitely was one.

Laurence was asleep. The power was out. It was dark. My eyes had only just gotten used to the darkness. I could hear the wind and trees outside.

"Laurence!" I whisper. He doesn't wake up. "Laurence!" I whisper a bit louder. He still doesn't wake up. "Wake up!" I say, in my normal tone of voice. He finally wakes up.

"W-What?"

"There's a wind storm...." I point outside a nearby window. The trees were dancing in the wind ferociously.

"A-Are you scared?" I nod, sheepishly. "Here.." he puts his arms out to hug me, and he comforts me once I scoot closer. "It's okay...just try to fall asleep..."

I close my eyes, trying to fall asleep. It doesn't work. I look up at Laurence's face. I can slightly see a colorful tint on his cheeks which I bet I have on my face as well.

I look outside again. The trees are still dancing. I hear a crash and I flinch. Laurence holds me tighter.  A nearby tree probably fell. The wind is whistling in my ears, mocking me.

I plug my ears, it helps. I lean my head on Laurence's chest, trying to get more comfy. Soon, I'm able to fall asleep. But that's only because the whistling of the wind, the crashing of the trees, and the dancing of the trees ended. The party...is over.

(A/N)

Yeah, so um, I was writing this in a wind storm, so...yay. Sorry if it's messy, but I was scared and had to get myself together, so I wrote! :)