~Chapter Thirty~

~Garroths Route~
——————————————
"You have to choose! Garroth or me! Who do you like more?"

I hesitate for a moment. "I have my answer, but you guys have to promise that this will not ruin your guys' friendship?" They both nod in return. "Okay...I choose..."'

After a few moment I say it.. "I choose Garroth...." They look speechless. Garroth looks happy speechless, but Laurence looks kinda sad. I kinda feel bad....

"I knew you'd pick me!" Garroth says, hugging me. He just left Laurence in the dust. . .he kissed me...again.

Laurence just starts walking away. "Bye guys..." I look at the back of his light brown locks, but Garroth soon shoves his head into my eyesight. I feel bad for Laurence, but I like Garroth more....

I smile at Garroth, and he looks at me, with a silly grin on his face.

~Time Skip~

Garroth and I have been dating for only a few months so far. It's quite fun. Laurence and us are still good friends, though Ivy still hates me. More than usual, probably because I'm dating Garroth. What can ya do?

It's lunch right now. We're sitting with the gang. Aphmau, Aaron, Laurence, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, etc.

I was invited into the group like I was in it originally, when I actually wasn't. They're very nice people.

Garroth and I hang out all the time and my mom actually approves of our relationship, which is good. Garroth and his family are actually helping us with money, so now we're good when it comes to money.

My life is honestly pretty good right now. I have good friends, a good boyfriend, and no money problems. I'm happy with my life at this point. A year and a half ago I would not have said that, or anything like that.

~Time Skip...yes again.~

"WahhHhhHhHh!" I run upstairs to Riley, my daughter. I get to Riley's room, I see my husband, Garroth, trying to get her to sleep. It's not working very well....

"Here, let me help." I pick her up and she stops crying.

"You're just better with kids than I am." I roll my eyes.

"You would be good with them if you didn't have to go to work all the time." This time he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." I chuckle, at this point, Riley is asleep. I gently set her down in the crib. She stirs a bit, before finding a comfy way to sleep.

I grin at her, she's so cute.

I walk back to Garroth. "Awe, does the baby need attention?" I chuckle.

He jokingly scoffs. I grin at him. I peck his lips. I hear a knock on the door, drawing me to the stairs and down to the front door.

It's Laurence! I met Laurence I high school. That's also where I met Garroth. We were all friends.

I open the door. "Laurence!" I hug him. "Garroth! Laurence is here!" Garroth tumbles sown the stairs and hugs Laurence as if he hadn't seen him in years.

I grin at the two. "Bromance" I whisper in their ears. They glare at me, whilst I smirk at the two boys.

"Well, you guys do your sports thing or whatever. I'll be upstairs with Riley." I say, kissing Garroth on the cheek before going upstairs to Riley.

(A/N)

1/3 of the ending is finished! Hope you liked it!