~Chapter Eight~

~Homeroom Drawing~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

I get ready for bed, in my pjs, and take my makeup off. I get in bed, and fall into a dreamless sleep.

End of Recap

The next morning, I wake up to bright light coming into my room. It's the sun, duh. I hit my alarm, to stop the annoying sound coming from it.

I sit up in my bed a look to the my side. I see another note, from my mom again. I pick it up.

It says, "Hello dear, sorry I couldn't be there to say goodbye to you, but I had to get to work early. I hope you can forgive me. Sorry. Love, mom."

I look around the room. I get up, and to my closet. I grab my uniform and change into it. I still hate the skirt. It's just too short for my liking.

I leave my closet, and go to the bathroom. After I take a shower, I put on my normal makeup. I blow dry my hair, brush my hair and teeth. I put the bow in again and adjust my hair.

I leave the bathroom and go downstairs. I eat the rest of the cereal we have, which is not a lot.

Once I'm done with that, I wash my bowl and pack my bag. Once I'm done packing, I grab my phone from the table, and head out of the door, locking it on my way.

Once I get to school Garroth and Laurence are waiting outside to enter the school, like always. I walk up to them.

"Hey Garroth, Laurence." I smile at them.

"Hey Y/N. Nice to see you." Garroth says.

"Hey." Laurence says quickly after. "How have you been    Y/N?"

"Pretty good. After school, was really hectic." I decide not to tell them about the money thing. I don't wanna be a burden.

"That's-" Laurence gets cut off by the sound of the loud bell. We all rush in, going to our lockers.

I put my backpack in my locker. I grab my binder, laptop, phone, sketchpad, and my favorite book of all time, "Hairy Purter and the Goblet of Fire"

(See what I did there? No? Oh, ok...never mind then..)

I hold my binder, laptop, and sketchpad in my left arm. While my phone is in my pocket, and my water bottle is in my right hand.

I walk to homeroom. Once I get there, I realize there's no way I'll be able to open the door! I try and try, when someone opens the door from behind me.

I turn around and it's a guy from my homeroom I don't know. I think his name is..Jake...maybe? I don't know.

"Thank you." I turn and smile at him. He smiles back. I walk in and sit down. He sits next to me for some reason.