Chapter Twenty-Three

~The Storm Ended~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

I hesitate a little before replying, "I don't know!"

End of Recap

~•~One Week Later~•~

It's been about a week since Garroth and Laurence visited me. I don't know why they've never done it before then. Maybe they were busy with something.

I'm finally over what happened between Garroth and me.

Just then I get a phone call. I pick up my phone, whilst placing my pencil on my sketchbook.

The call was from my mother. I answer the phone, "Hey, what's up?" I smile quickly, before it rubs off.

"Guess what?" She doesn't give me any time to say what, and says those words I've been waiting for. "You're coming home!"'

I start crying. "Really mom?" I don't even know what to do but cry. I'm so happy. I have no words to express what is going on. I can't wait.

"Yes really, dear. I'm on the way to pick you up right now. I'll see you then. Love you. Bye." I say bye and hang up. I start packing all my stuff, not that there's very much. I start drawing my crying face on the paper. I decide I'm not going to text Garroth or Laurence. I wanna surprise them.

I hear a knock at the door and they open it. I see my mom and one of the people who work here. "Someone's here to pick you up." I smile and grab my things, before walking out of the room, and to the front lobby with my mom and the worker. My moms about to check me out, when,

"Wait! Y/N!" I turn my head to see Faith and Ethan, jogging toward me. When they get to me, they give me a big bear hug. "We're happy that you're leaving, but we'll miss you." We smile at each other for a bit, before we hug again and I have to leave. I wave and smile before walking out of the building I've lived in for the past months.

I survived the storm. And now...I'm free.