~Chapter Twenty-Six~

~Garvy?~
——————————————
I hadn't been let out yet. This was so embarrassing...I was stuck in a locker on my first day of school. I feel like I've been here for hours. Then, I hear the bell ring.

Yes! Finally!

I continue yelling help and punching the locker door. I hear lots of footsteps outside the door, none of which come to help me. Finally, someone opens the door. Laurence.

"Oh....hey Laurence..."

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing in my locker?" He'd question, helping me get out of the locker.

"Y-Your locker?" I mentally slap myself for stuttering.

"Yeah, what were you doing in it?"
He asks again.

"I got trapped in it...by Ivy.." His face would go from confused to mad, instantly.

"What?! Okay, Garroth needs to keep that girl under control."

I tilt my head. "Huh? Why would Garroth need to?" Yeah...why would he need to...?

"Oh right, you don't know. Apparently, Ivy and Garroth are 'dating' at least that's what Ivy says, but I mean...Garroth doesn't deny it.." I nod my head quickly saying that I understand.

"Oh...okay...well, I'll cya later..." I start walking away.

"Cya later Y/N!" I'd hear Laurence call from behind me.

Gotta get to my next class, I can't be late...

(A/N)

Sorry that it's so short, but they'll hopefully be a new one out soon, with us focusing on this book in order to finish it! :)