~Chapter Nineteen~

~Big Mistake~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

~Present Day~

Recap:

'Welp, this just proves that, new friends, lead to new enemy's, and I'm perfectly fine with that.'

End of Recap

I walk into the dining hall and get in line. Today we have pizza, because on Fridays we have pizza and it's Friday.

I get out of line and walk over to where Ethan and Faith are sitting.

"Mind if I sit?" I sit down, while chuckling. They laugh. Well, Ethan doesn't as much, it's more quiet.

Again we talk and laugh. That's when I get another text. I pick up my phone and...it's from Gene.

"Who's Gene?" Faith asks, looking over my shoulder. "Hello?" I seem to be in some sort of trance.

She waves a hand in front of my face and I wake up. I look back at the text.

'Why haven't you responded to any of my texts?!'

'Fine, I'll just leave you alone.'

'I though you might've wanted to talk, but I guess I was wrong.'

I gulp. I suddenly felt an unappetising feeling in my stomach. "I...have to go."

I run out of the dining hall, creating a scene, but do I care? No. Do I care that everyone was staring at me? No. Do I care that I haven't seen or texted or talked to anyone that I REALLY care about? ...Yes... I do care. That's what really matters to me.

I pick up my phone, turn it on, and go to my texts.

'Hey Gene, sorry I haven't texted, I've been...busy..' I send the text. Right away he texts back.

'Finally!' I chuckle. I'm smiling! I'm actually smiling! Wow!

I grab the paper with Garroth and Laurence's phone numbers on it.

I enter their phone numbers to my phone. I text the both of them.

'Hey Laurence! Long time no talk!'

'Hey Garroth! Long time no talk!'

I turn my phone off, and throw it on my bed while falling back onto it.

I hear a bing from my phone. I grab it and see Laurence's text.

'Who is this?' Oh right, forgot to say it's me.

'It's Y/N!' I see him texting back.

'Oh, hey Y/N! How have you been? Why haven't you texted me until now?'

'I...was busy...' I look down, past my phone, past my legs, to my photo of us three on the first day.

'With?'

'...' I don't know what to say at this point. 'I-I'm sorry, I should just stop. This was just a big mistake.' I shut my phone off all the way when I see he starts to text again.

(A/N)

Done!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer