~Chapter Fifteen~

~Missing Home~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

"Wow, rude much?" I mumble to myself, rolling my eyes.

End of Recap

I felt like everyone was staring at me, which made me uncomfortable.

I think they're judging me on my outfit. Yes, I had time I change before we left. I wasn't wearing too strange of an outfit though.

I have on a very cute long sleeved, red shirt with two white stripes going down my sleeves on each of them. For my legs, I have lightish blue, ripped jeans, they fit pretty well. I have on a stylish black jacket on that has light grey sleeves, with some black at the bottom at the sleeves, the same light grey is complementing the rim of the jacket at the bottom, and it has some grey tassels that I can use to tighten the hood on it. I have black, converse on with the basic star logo on it.

For my makeup I have light, kinda bubblegum pinkish lipstick on, that just complements the entire dark outfit I have going on. For eye makeup, I have just some natural shades, with nice mascara complementing it, and my eyebrows, well let's just say, they look good!

The Collage I Made:

(Do y'all like it? I sure do hope y'all do, because that's what you're wearing

(Do y'all like it? I sure do hope y'all do, because that's what you're wearing. Btw, that is my first collage on the app Pic•Collage (not sponsored) so, it's not that great.)

I think I look acceptable. "Your outfit of choice is very...interesting." Someone says shyly. I look at her outfit and it's less...fashionable. It's basically just a t-shirt with some baggy pants and shoes which are different, one being a sneaker and the other being a flat.

"Thanks?" I'm confused of why I said was a question or statement.

•-• Time Skip •-•

It's been a few weeks since I got here and I'm already tired of this place. I still haven't texted Garroth or Laurence. I'm kinda depressed, if you could even believe that.

People tried to talk to me, but the only one actually talking was the person that came in. To make it worse, I found out they were TOLD to do it, not because they wanted to.

"Hey, Y/N...it's me, Faith. I wanted to talk to you, can I come in?" I nodded. She came in and closed the doors. "I wanted to get to know you a bit." I look up at her surprised, but didn't make it that obvious.

"Ok...I enjoy drawing and sometimes I sing." I sorta smile at her. I look down and see my sketchbook in my lap and my pencil rolling away.

She gets up and grabs the pencil. "That's cool. Can I see some of your drawings?" I nod slowly, nog sure if I wanna show her them.

I flip through a couple of my best drawings. One is a very detailed, grey wolf that looks like it'll attack someone at that very second.

The next is the Laurence drawing. When I show her this tear falls. "Who's this?" I look up at her. My face is now red. "Someone special? A brother maybe?" I shake my head.

"He was just...one of the best friends I could ever have, and I just had to leave him...just like that." She looks at me sadly.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, you didn't do anything. It was my mom." I sound kinda angered but I'm fine...at least that's what some people call it. "I just... miss home..."

(A/N)

Eeek! When will you return home? And when you do, will you miss your friends at the foster care? Find out in later chapters!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer