~Chapter Twenty-Four~

~Back with Friends~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

I survived the storm. And now...I'm free.

End of Recap

I woke up the next morning, both tired and excited. I hop out of bed and strut to my bathroom, getting ready. Once finished with that, I strut back to my room and into my closet.

I change my clothes, like always, and leave my closet. I pack my backpack and grab my shoes, before putting them both on and going downstairs.

I grab a granola bar, kiss my mother goodbye, and start walking to school. The walk doesn't take too long, as my house isn't too far.

I arrive at school, wondering what everyone will think of me, after not going to school for a couple of months. I see Laurence waiting at the front entrance.

Laurence...I cannot tell him about the kiss with Garroth...I just can't..that would tear their and our friendship apart. "Hey Y/N!" I hear him calling for me, and I continue my trek up the stairs to the fountain area thing.

"Hey Laurence! How are you? It's been a while!" He smiles at me, before I see Garroth in the background. My smile fades slightly when I see him.

"I've been good! But enough about me! How does it feel to be out of that terrible place?" I look back to Laurence and smile.

"Really great. For the longest time I felt like I was in there because my mom just didn't want me...so yeah, pretty great." I smile and start walking inside with him.

On our way, we walk by Garroth who continues walking with us. "Hey guys!" Garroth'd exclaim.

"Hey Garroth! How are you?" I'd ask, as we neared my locker. I opened my locker as the boys behind me spoke about things that I didn't care about.

I'd unpack and grab the stuff I needed for my classes and closed my locker, interrupting the boys conversation. They turned their heads and looked at me. "Why'd ya do that?"

"Because dear Laurence, I didn't wanna listen to your  boring conversation about sports." Laurence rolled his eyes.

"Whatever guys, let's just get to class." Garroth would interrupt our little fight with his words. It's true, we had to get to class, so that's what we did..

—————————————

So that's the update for today!