~Chapter Three~

~The Drama Followed~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

I walk up to the stand, and talk to them a bit. I then grab a pen, and when I'm about to sign my name, I hear a ball.

End of Recap

I run over to where I heard the sound, before I tell the club, I would be right back. I know it's weird, but I always feel like when someone gets hurt, I should be the one to help them.

I see a boy with white hair lying on the ground, with a girl kneeling next to him. The girl has black hair, but I can't see what color eyes she has.

Another girl, that has blue hair, and blue eyes, walks over to them. "Hey, I'm sorry about your friend. Hey, if you're ever lonely or just need some friends, head over to the volleyball club." She smiles and walks away.

I walk over to the girl, and ask, "Is your friend ok?" she not nods shortly after. She looks up at me, and stands up. She realizes how short she is compared to me, and gets nervous.

"Yeah, he's uhhh, fine." She says, even though he doesn't look fine. "I'm Aphmau." She later says bright and cheerfully.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Aphmau." I say, trying to be polite. Soon after that, her friend wakes up. I help him sit up, so he's not lying on the cold gym floor.

"I'm Y/N and you are?" I introduce myself. He hesitated for a moment before saying his own name.

"....Travis" I smile at him. "M-My name is Travis." He stutters a bit. I chuckle and smile. "You have a wonderful smile, you know that?" He catches me off guard, and I start blushing.

"...Thanks" I say, slowly. "Well I have to go sign up for this club, I'll see you around?" They nod, while I start turning around.

I walk back over to the club stand. "Hi, can I still join?" They nod, while I grab the pen. I sign my name. "Thank you!" I say. They nod, telling me, 'You're welcome' while I turn around slowly.

I wave, while walking away. Then, I feel a buzz, from my jacket pocket. I pull out my phone and see it's a text from my friend Gene.

Texting:
Gene: Hey Y/N
You: Hey
Gene: Where are you?
You: I'm in the gym, for the orientation. What about you?
Gene: Uhhh, class. Duh...!
You: Oh, right, of course.
You: Well, I'll see you later.
Gene: Yup. Bye.

End of Texting

I quickly put my phone away, so nobody see's it. I then go sit in the corner, drawing.

After a while of drawing random things, I hear the bell ring. I head to my last class of the day.

I check my schedule, and it says I have werewolf class. Makes sense, because I'm a werewolf. I search for about 10 minutes before I give up.

The bell has already rung at this point, and I'm so late. I quickly get up, and sneak around. I look at my map, and I'm about five classrooms away from it.

I walk into the classroom and everyone immediately stares at me. Except for this one kid. He has black hair, black eyes, and is sitting in the corner, back seat, next to Aphmau.

"Ah, it's great that you finally decided to join us, miss L/N. Please, take a seat." The werewolf teacher, Mr. Gavin, said sternly.

I sit in an empty seat next to nobody. Then someone that was siting next to nobody before came to sit with me.

For the rest of the class, we were quiet, until Mr. Gavin told us to talk to each other. "Hi, I'm Y/N." I say to the other werewolf girl.

She looks at me with a serious face. Soon after that, she smiles sweetly at me. I smile back.

"Hi, I'm..." She hesitates a bit. She doesn't seem that outgoing, she seems kinda shy. I wait a bit for her to continue, but she doesn't.

(A/N)

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry for the cliffhanger again, it's just kinda my thing. Remember to comment what you guys want me to call you guys! ❤️

~KarisGamer