~Chapter Thirteen~

~Foster Care~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

"I-I didn't wanna worry you. I just need to sleep, I've barely been able to sleep with all this stress. I just need you to know, you will be going to foster care. I can't take care of you in the state I'm in. Once I can, they'll let you come back, but until then..." I look astonished and mad at the same time.

End of Recap

"What?! Couldn't I just stay with a friend?!" She shakes her head slowly. "Oh, my god! No! I refuse to go to foster care! I will not go!" Garroth walks over, and try's to calm me down.

I smile at him weakly. "You can stay with me if your mom lets you." He's very calm. I nod. I look to my mom, who's shaking her head sadly. I look at the ground.

"Into the car, now please." I nod, while walking to the door. Before I go though the door, I wave goodbye to Garroth.

"Tell Laurence what's happened, because I won't see you guys for a while." I smile weakly at him again.

"Wait!" He starts writing on a paper, and hands it to me. "My phone number" He smiles, while I start folding it up. "and Laurence's." He adds, when I put it in my pocket.

I smile at him while walking out. I accidentally walking into the wall. "Ow." I turn back to see Garroth laughing. I stick my tongue out at him playfully. He continues laughing.

I chuckle a bit before leaving the school. I walk down the stone steps to the car. "I'm still mad because I'm going to foster care. It's so annoying and the people there will be disrespectful to me most likely." I stare out the window while I sound irritated, talking to my mom.

"You don't know that. There will be boys and girls, but different dorm things. Just so you know. So, no funny business!" She doesn't even care about my feelings.

Once we get into O'khasis, we drive to the local foster care facility.

Once we get there I see people standing outside the building. Guess they knew we were coming...

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry this came out so late! I'm super busy with homework and school and stuff, but soon I'll be back to my normal schedule!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer