~Chapter Eleven~

~Foster care?~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

"No! Stop the car!" He pulls over. "Goodbye father, thanks for ruining my day." I open the door, get out, and slam it closed.

End of Recap

It just so happens to be raining, that's great. I have to walk back to school, so that's what I do. I walk to school in the pouring down rain.

Once I get there, I have to head back to the office and say that I was late. There's no doubt first and second period ended.

I check in to the office and they tell me to head to my third period, so that's what I do.

I head to English. I hate English. I just don't enjoy writing as I do drawing. What I do enjoy most of the time is drawing and reading. So, you could kinda call me a nerd, because I also enjoy studying and doing homework.

I sit down in a random seat. The room is freezing cold, and I shiver. The tables are higher than normal tables and we have spiny chairs. The chairs are tall as well. They're a navy blue color. The tables look like a dark gray shade marble, but it's not actual marble.

I look to the left and nobody I know is over there. I then look to the right and I see nobody I know there either. I look behind me, and see Laurence.

"Hey Laurence. You have this class?" He nods, while sitting next to me. I look at him. "What do you want me to draw during passing time and beginning of class?"

"Hmmm, maybe....ooh! Draw Garroth." I smile and nod. I grab my sketchbook and flip to a blank page. Page 137 to be exact.

I grab my sketching pencil and start drawing.

The bell rings. I look up from my drawing as the teacher stands up and the students sit down. I continue drawing.

"Hello there, class. My name is Mrs. Koshiminu, but you guys can call me Mrs. K,or Mrs. Koshi, any is fine." She is very polite and looks very nice. "So, today you will get to do what you please, remember, this is for today only." I nod, while continuing. "Ms. L/N what did I just say?" I look up from my drawing.

"You said, that your name was Mrs. Koshiminu, but we could call you either Mrs. Koshi or Mrs. K. You also said that we get to do what we please today, but it was only for today." I smile at her while everyone else looks at me, astonished.

"Good. But, first we will each say our name. Starting with you." She points to a random person I don't know.

"Kawaii~Chan." Then they continue.

"Jeff"

"Kylie"

I don't listen to the rest until I hear Laurence say his name.

"Laurence." I see girls swoon over him 'talking to them' what idiots.

"Y/N." I say continuing to draw.

"Y/N, what is the boy's name that is next to you? And who is the first person to say their name, and what is it?" She questions me. Why is she picking on me? Of all people, me!

"The boy that made girls swoon is Laurence and the first person to say their name is that pink haired meif'wa. I point to a girl across the room. "And her name is Kawaii~Chan." I continue.

She nods impressively. Then someone walks in the room from another grade, and gives the teacher a paper.

She reads the paper and gives it to me. I read it and it tells me to go to the office. "Please take your stuff and head out. You will be leaving for the day." I nod and pack up my things.

Once I'm done I leave the classroom saying bye to Laurence on the way out. I head to my locker and start to unlock it. 16, 26, 6. I put my stuff in my backpack and head to the office.

Once I get there I see Garroth. He must be leaving as well, or passing out those papers. I wave and smile. He looks confused. I go to the office lady.

"Hi, are you Y/N?" I nod. "Okay, good. So, your mother lost her job and can't pay for your house, so we need to send you to foster care."

(A/N)

Woah, foster care? What? Since when? Since your mom lost her job, cuties! Duh!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer