~Chapter Sixteen~

~Finding Out~

Keys:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Garroth's POV

Recap:

She smile at me while walking out. She accidentally walking into the wall. "Ow." She turn back to see me laughing. She stick my tongue out at me playfully. I just continue to laugh.

End of Recap

•Right After Y/N Left•

I walk over to the reception desk. "May I get someone from a class?" She ponders a bit.

"Is it for educational purposes?" I hesitate before nodding.

"Yeah..." She tilts her head as if she doesn't believe me. "Yeah! It is! I need to help him...look for a...book! in the library! He asked me earlier, but I was busy and told him I would do it later, and there's not enough time to find a good book during passing time."

"Mmhmm. I believe you. Go ahead." I nod, telling her I'm thankful. I walk out of the dull reception, to be presented with the normal rainbow walk to the left when you enter the school.

I walk to Laurence's class, English. Once I get there I open the door and say, "I'm looking for...Laurence Zvahl? Is he here?" They nod, and point to him. He's in the front row, with an empty seat to his left, which was probably Y/N's!

He gets up and walks to me. He follows me outside the classroom. "What is it Garroth?!" He whisper-yells.

"I need to tell you something about Y/N." He tilts his head.

"What? What about her?" He looks very confused. But, he also looks protective.

"She got-"

"Oh, hey Laurence, Garroth. What are you doing? Skipping class? I knew you would come back to the dark side at one point, Laurence." I look over and see Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. The Shadow Knights, at least that's what they call themselves.

"No, I'm just talking to Garroth about someone." Laurence reply's, tensing up.

"And who might that be?" Sasha pops her hip lightly, resting her hand on it.

"You probably don't know her. Her name is-"

"Y/N? Yeah, we know her. She's our friend." Laurence looks to me.

"Did you know about this?" He looks mad, like really mad.

"...noooo, if I did, I would tell you..." He probably thinks I'm lying.

"He's lying! How dare you lie about Y/N like that!?" Zenix yells. He might have anger issues, but I'm not judging.

"Just go away." Laurence says, sternly, looking over to the Shadow Knights.

"Fine, but only because we have tagging to do." Gene says, turning away on his heels, and walking away.

"Ok, what did you wanna tell me about Y/N....?" He looks annoyed, probably because of the hole, her being friends with Gene and them.

"Uhhh, she is uhhh, in foster care..." I mumble the last part so he doesn't hear me as well.

"What?!"

(A/N)

Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer