~Chapter Nine~

~First Class~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

I wipe the tears away, and pack up my stuff. I see a note in my binder. It says, "Meet me in front of the school during lunch." I decided I'm gonna go. I wonder who did it...

End of Recap

The bell rings and I immediately stand up and leave the homeroom class, with no questions asked, literally.

I check my schedule and it says I have math first. Ugh. I look for my math class on the map, and finally found it. Luckily, I wasn't late.

Once I get in there, I see everyone is already in there. I quickly hurry inside, close
the door, and take a seat.

"Because this is the first day of class, I would like everyone to socialize." The teacher explains.

Everyone immediately gets up and goes to their friends. I just sit in my seat, grab my sketchbook and begin drawing again.

"Hello, I'm Silver." I hear someone near me say. I know they aren't talking to me, so I just ignore it. "Hello?" Someone waves their hand in my face. I look up, and see the girl from werewolf class.

"Hey, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Silver." I smile brightly at her.

"It's nice to meet you too! Mind if I sit down?" She points to the chair next to me.

"Oh, no, go ahead." Once she sits down, we start talking a lot. I show her some of my drawings, and I draw one of her.

 I show her some of my drawings, and I draw one of her

(AGAIN, not my drawing)

She had blond hair and dark brown eyes. I was gonna color her, but decided not to. I showed her my drawing.

"Oh, my goodness! This looks amazing! I love it!" She whisper-yells. For the rest of the class period, we talk.

We talk until someone barges into the door. "Everyone get down!" We all kneel down on the ground and wait.

(A/N)

Not gonna do an authors note today. I don't wanna.

Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer