~Chapter Five~

~The Invite~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

He nods. "I will, common, which way to your house?" He asks me. I point the way we need to go to my house, and we start walking.

End of Recap

We talk the entire way to my house, about our interests, and other things.

After about 5-10 minutes of walking, we get to my house. My mom's car isn't here, so she's at work.

"Is someone at your house right now?" Laurence stops, asking me his question. I shake my head, telling him nobody is home.

"But, I'll be fine." I say, smiling at him. "Bye Laurence, see you tomorrow!" I yell, heading across the street to my house.

He waits for me to enter the house before leaving. He's such a gentleman. Once I get home, I immediately work on my homework.

It takes me about an hour, because of how much I have. Once I'm done with that, I eat a buzz from my phone, vibrating on the table.

I look at my phone and it's a text from Gene again.

Texting

Gene: Hey Y/N, wanna hang out with Zenix, Sasha, and I at the park?

You: Sure, be there in a bit.

End of Texting

I get up and go to my closet. I see my clothes all hung up. Guess mom did it after I left.

I look around my closet and see something that intrigues me. I grab the black crop top, and some ripped jeans.

I change into them, and look through my closet again. I see a white vest and grab it to contrast with the black. I put it on and head to the bathroom.

I keep my makeup the same, but take the bow out of my hair. I style it, to make it look good with everything.

I leave the bathroom, grab my phone and my purse, and pack my purse. I leave the house, and walk to the park.

Once I get there Sasha, Zenix, and Gene are all sitting at the same place. I sit down next to them.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing with the 'Shadow Knights'?" I hear someone say. I look around and see Garroth.

(A/N)

Oooh! What's Garroth gonna think of you now that he knows, you hang out with the bad kids? Will he accept you or will he leave you, to be all alone with them? Let's find out together!

Ok, guys. I got three snow days, and we never get snow where I live! It's so exciting!

Oh, by the way, I will be making three chapters tomorrow, due to not making one this morning today. So, yeah! Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer~