~Chapter Four~

~Mysterious Feeling~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

"Hi, I'm..." She hesitates a bit. She doesn't seem that outgoing, she seems kinda shy. I wait a bit for her to continue, but she doesn't.

End of Recap

She takes so long the bell rings, telling us we can leave class, and go to our lockers. On the way, I see Garroth with one of his friends.

I decide not to bother them. I walk past them to my locker, but they see me. "Hey, Y/N!" I turn my head to see Garroth with his friend next to him.

His friend has brown hair and blue eyes. "Hey Garroth, who's your friend?" I ask him, looking at his friend.

"Oh, this is Laurence. He's kinda my friend. We don't hang out a lot, just bump into each other a lot. But we bumped into each other, and I wanted to introduce you two." Garroth says.

By the end, I'm very overwhelmed. I look confused, but slowly nod. "I'm Y/N, but you probably knew that already." I smile at him. He smiles back.

I hold my sketchbook against my chest, trying to make it look like I don't have it, so he doesn't ask about it.

"What's that?" Laurence asking me, taking If from my hands. He skims through it a bit, while I'm looking at the ground, shyly.

"These drawings are really good. Did you do these?" He asks. I nod a bit. "Could you draw one of me?" He asks.

"If you wanted me to." I say, still staring at the floor. He nods. He gives me back my sketchbook.

"Can you? I expect it tomorrow at homeroom. We have the same homeroom by the way." I nod slowly. I turn back to my locker, unlock it and pack up.

They had already left when I get finished. I leave and head home. The walk was different than before.

It felt more scary than before. Like I was being watched. I look around suddenly, due to the thought. Nobody's there though.

I continue walking but faster this time. I look at the ground while doing so. I bump into someone. I look up and see Laurence.

So that's who was watching me. He puts his hand out to pull me up. I take it and he pulls me up. "You should watch where you're going next time." He chuckles.

I blush. I wonder, 'how could he have gotten here so quickly? Did he leave before me? Probably, he was ready when we were talking at my locker.'

"Y/N? Are you ok?" He asks. I wake up from my trance. I nod quickly, so I don't worry him too much. "Maybe I should walk you home, so you don't do that again." He says.

He nods. "I will, common, which way to your house?" He asks me. I point the way we need to go to my house, and we start walking.

(A/N)

Oooh, Laurence is walking you home! What will happen during the walk? Find out in the next chapter of, "A Little Bit of Love" made by KarisGamer in the app, "Wattpad"!
Love ya guys! ❤️😘🙂

~KarisGamer