~Chapter Fourteen~

~Rude Much~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

Once we get there I see people standing outside the building. Guess they knew we were coming...

End of Recap

I get out of the car after my mom parks. I jog over the front entrance where everyone else is.

There's a girl with very short, black hair, and brown eyes. A boy with messy, reddish hair, and green eyes. There's also a girl with long, blond hair, and blue eyes. There's other people, but they're hiding in the back.

The girl with short, black hair is smiling, The girl with long, blond hair is serious, and the boy is smirking.

Once I get there I hear the lady talk. "Hi! You must be Y/N! It's so great to have you here! I hope you have an amazing time here!" My first thought of her is, 'this girl is annoying.'

"...Please, don't treat me like I'm a baby, I don't enjoy places like that." I sound annoyed. My mom hits me softly due to my disrespectfulness.

"Oh, ok. Well I'll introduce you to these three." She motions over to the three people I saw earlier. "This young lady name is Faith." She motions to the girl with short, black hair. She smiles at me and I smile back. "This is Ethan." She then motions to the boy. "And this is Audrey." She motions to the blond girl.

Audrey smiles at me, sarcastically, waving. Everyone else waves. "Hello there. You're Y/N, right?" I nod. "Oh, ok. Well, if you ever need help, don't ask me, I won't help you." She then walks away.

"Wow, rude much?" I mumble to myself, rolling my eyes.

(A/N)

Hey guys! I updated, yay! Hope you guys liked this chapter, and until next time, bye!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer

P.S. Here's the inspiration for them.

Audrey:

Faith:

Faith:

(Yes, I know that's Andi Mack, but she was the only girl that matched the description I wanted

(Yes, I know that's Andi Mack, but she was the only girl that matched the description I wanted.)

Ethan: